Thread: How to hook up Amazon kindle fire to computer

How to hook up Amazon kindle fire to computer

I have purchased a new Amazon Kindle Fire recently. I am very keen to discover new features about this EBook reader. I have one issue with this device that can I hook up my Amazon Kindle Fire with my Computer??? My computer has a Cable internet through which can browse the web and download application?? Or should I opt to Wi-Fi connection?? Please help me regarding this issue. any help will be appreciated.

Re: How to hook up Amazon kindle fire to computer

Dude you need a router to hook up your cable modem. Configure a hard wire net through a router to your Kindle Fire.
    Give me your feedback if it helps. I am quite sure it will help.

My frnd why u need hard wire to send internet signals to your Kindle Fire. The router will send internet signal to your Kindle Fire. If u want upload your files from your computer to the kindle fire than u should download the application called “Wi-Fi Explorer”. It works tremendously well. And it also upload the files using the Wi-Fi signal and it is very fast. Usb cable is not needed that much.

The connection between the Kindle Fire and your computer is for data transfer only and nothing else.
    You have to update your router and if u have old computers which is still hardwired it is also ok. If u have Wi-Fi at your home u can use. You should use router that has both wired and Wi-Fi ports with automatic running setup.

You can check from the 'Quick User Guide' booklet for kindle fire. Search from the kindle fire forums user guide.or you can download it from google.It will guide you in many ways. It will surely help u.give me your feedback.

Thank u all frndzzz for your instant help. Now I came to know how to hook up Amazon kindle fire to computer. And also thanks for understanding me the procedure of Wi-Fi explorer. Really appreciated.