Thread: Nokia Lumia 800 internet explorer open with the last page viewed.

Nokia Lumia 800 internet explorer open with the last page viewed.

I am using Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone. According to me this is great phone. I use internet explorer in my Nokia Lumia 800. But I have one issue when I close any other application and open internet explorer then it resume with the previous linked page this is not a problem but is there option to open internet explorer with a home page like Google. Anyone else has anything to say about internet explorer in Nokia Lumia 800.

re: Nokia Lumia 800 internet explorer open with the last page viewed.

Same problem here,
    When I open internet explorer it opens with the previous url address which is used by me last time in internet explorer.
    But it is not suitable for me. I am using Nokia Lumia 800. How to set a home page for internet explorer in my Nokia Lumia 800?

I am having the exact same problem and I am not able to figure out a way. Can someone please help?.I am using Nokia Lumia 800. When I run internet explorer it opens with previous session. Can we change this setting if yes How to change this setting? Anyone has any other solution to fix this problem? Please reply with your answers.

Yes, this is right in Nokia Lumia 800 when we open internet explorer it always open with the last page viewed. You cannot change this setting but,
    You can still start the Google/facebook/any other page on a tile on the home screen to load rapidly with one touch. paste and save url of your favorite site on tile of home screen then you can use this url quickly. I hope that this will help you.

dkbose