Thread: confused between Kindle Fire and Blackberry Playbook

confused between Kindle Fire and Blackberry Playbook

I am looking for tablet and confused between kindle fire and blackberry playbook as the both has many good features and are good in its own way so guys please suggest me which one to buy Kindle Fire or Blackberry Playbook.

Re: confused between Kindle Fire and Blackberry Playbook

I will personally go with blackberry playbook because it has 16GB where as kindle fire has 8GB which the half of playbook so it makes a huge difference.
    The play book can access Amazon cloud, streaming videos etc. and the overall hardware is much better than kindle fire. Playbook has two cameras which is one of the best of all tablets.
    Playbook owns its operating system and not android. So it’s closer than fire. And the best part is that the OS2.0 will be released in early Feb.

As of today best was still offering play book for sale and best buy is fulfilling backorder of playbooks. And hope RIM will keep their words by releasing upgrade in February and the best part is that it will run majority of android application.

I have kindle fire and the best part of this tablet is its android application. Blackberry phone book applications are nowhere near android and iphone/ipads. And kindle fire is not locked down go to YouTube and see all features you can get. In android apps plus you can side load apps and change launcher. I did not like always looking carousel feature so I side loaded an ice cream launcher and customize my home screen. i also used blackberry play book and it’s not as impressive it’s feature really lack. But hope full it will get better when the new operating system will launch.

Go for play book it has better OS and though it’s not android but it runs more application than kindle fire. The best part is it’s 16GB double of kindle and it has 2 HD quality camera by which you can video call with you friend. And there are strong following for blackberry playbook. And also skype is going to come with upgrade.

I have send kindle and getting my blackberry playbook back. Because I don’t like my UI to look like a book app. I like to customize it change my keyboard, launcher, my lock and wall screen like my android phone.

I have play book but I more impressed with kindle than I am with play book. The kindle is just simple to use and great streaming videos, no software update, no Wifi issue and angry bird out of box. Amazon will actually give support if you have software problem and that’s something that playbook will never offer even in its upcoming OS and fire wall is hot product where as playbook is discontinued. My playbook is expensive book reader so far and hope for outcome of version 2.

Worse part it lacks apps which is not acceptable. If you don’t like kindle fire you can resell it easily with a minimal loss. At least Amazon knows that not to release a small screen tablet, and not to sell at the rate of ipads. And go with new not the old and discontinued.

I have experienced both playbook and kindle fire and what I find is playbook is awesome hardware specs compared with fire. Playbook lack in apps and RIM is expected to release new operating system in February to address some of these issues. The upgrade will have a native email client. And it will be expected to use android apps
    For now in playbook the only thing that is useful to me is its front back HD camera. The HD pictures and videos are very impressive and clear. And also the playbook has HDMI port by which I can watch my HD pictures and videos on my HDTV which is really a good thing.

it’s a rumors about playbook there is no real word about discontinued. If it would be discontinued then why there will be new update OS would be launch. And by this update you can actually use android application. And also there are some features which kindle fire will never give such as 2HD camera, 16GB memory and great speed then kindle. So go with blackberry playbook.