Thread: very few songs are played in iphone 4S

very few songs are played in iphone 4S

I have iphone 4S, it works fine. Few days ago I found its major problem, which in this phone very few songs are played. In Iphone every song was played nicely. Even In itunes also. But in Iphone 4S there is some problem whenever I play bulk of songs it didn’t work. I can’t understand how to solve this problem, any suggestion guys?

re: very few songs are played in iphone 4S

As per my suggestion you have to reset the setting of iphone 4S, after resetting you have to restore from iCloud backup, you have to search on Apple website. You can try this solution, if you will get any positive result then please give me feedback. I will try to find out any other solutions.

Hi have read your problem and same problem is faced by one of my friend. You have to download latest version of itunes. Then copy to your itunes from 3G, and then you have to restore Iphone 4s through back up of 3G.it will copy your contacts and other material except music and applications. Then you can try to play your music on iphone 4S. If you have any issue with it you can ask me.

I will suggest you to you have to contact with your nearest Apple customer care support staff. They will solve your problem and your query. They must have proper knowledge about apple iphone 4S and its issues and problems. I think you must visit there to clear your problem.

I have also same problem, I can’t play music from my Iphone 4S, how can I play all songs on my phone, I also tried to reset its setting but result is same. Can anyone have right solution? Guys I need your help.

I think first you have to restore your setting after that you have to restored your previous back up, after restoring you have to just update itunes from icould, then you will get your proper solution, if you need any kind of help regarding this topic then you can ask me frankly, I will definitely try to solve it.

Thank you all of you for giving suggestions, I will surely try to follow your instructions, if you found any other suggestion related to this problem please share on this.