Thread: Asus K60IJ detects wireless network but unable to connect with wireless or LAN connection

Asus K60IJ detects wireless network but unable to connect with wireless or LAN connection

I am using Asus K60IJ laptop and I have windows 7 operating system in my laptop when I start wireless at that time I can see wireless LED light up on my laptop and it detects the network successful but when I try use internet after opening the browser at that time it does not load any page. I use to get "limited or no connectivity" message.

I have also tried to connect the internet by connecting though Ethernet wire but that also gives me the same problem. This problem has started suddenly. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Asus K60IJ detects wireless network but unable to connect with wireless or LAN connection

You should first turn off the your modem and router completely and after that you have to turn on both again and after that connect your Asus K60IJ laptop with your WIFI network again and after that check whether you are able to use internet or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem might get solved.

Re: Asus K60IJ detects wireless network but unable to connect with wireless or LAN connection

Have you tried to fix this problem by disabling the firewall and antivirus program from your Asus K60IJ laptop? if you have not tried then you should first disable the firewall and antivirus software from your laptop and then you have to disconnect the your laptop from wireless network and then you have to connect it again and then check whether you are getting same problem or not. I am telling you this because sometimes firewall or antivirus program can also causes this type of problems.

If you are able to connect the internet after disabling the firewall and antivirus then you need to change the setting in your firewall and antivirus software according to that. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

According to me you are facing this problem because WLAN AutoConfig service is stopped and to solve this problem you have to start WLAN AutoConfig service in your laptop and after that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

To start the WLAN AutoConfig service in your laptop you have to follow these steps.

• Open start menu.
    • Type services.msc in start menu search box.
    • After that you have to right click on that.
    • Select run as administrator.
    • Look for the WLAN AutoConfig service.
    • You have to check whether service is started or not.
    • If it is not started then start the service and then disable your wireless adapter and then enable it again and after that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to try to fix this problem by troubleshooting the network. First you have to right click on the network icon on then system trey and then you have to select the network and sharing center and after that troubleshoot the network problems. After that it will fix your problems and you will be able to use internet in your Asus laptop.

I have first tried to solve this problem by turning off the router and modem and then turning it on again but after doing that also I was getting the same problem and then I have configure all the things again my laptop and then when I have tried to connect the internet though Ethernet at that time it works fine but with wireless network I am still getting the same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

It looks like problem is with the wireless drivers in your Asus K60IJ laptop and that is why I will suggest you to first uninstall wireless drivers from your Asus K60IJ laptop and then you have to restart the laptop. after restarting the laptop you have to first delete all the temporary files from your laptop and then you have to install wireless drivers again in your laptop. after installing the wireless drivers in your Asus K60IJ laptop you have to check whether you are able to use wireless in your laptop properly or not.

I think after reinstalling the wireless drivers in your laptop your problem will get solved.

If you are reinstalling the wireless drivers in your laptop then you have to first restart the laptop and then you have to go the BIOS setting first and after going in to the BIOS setting you have to reset the BIOS to default. After that save that setting and then start the laptop and install the drivers in your laptop and your problem will get solved.

I am telling you this because in my laptop I was also facing similar problem and then I have also tried same solution and then my problem get solved.

If reinstalling the wireless drivers in your Asus K60IJ laptop does not fix this problem then download the latest wireless drovers from the internet for Asus K60IJ laptop and then install the latest drivers in your laptop and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

If you want to download latest wireless drivers from your Asus K60IJ laptop then you can download it from the official site of the Asus or you can download the drivers by clicking on the download button given below.

DOWNLOAD

After that install the drivers in your Asus K60IJ laptop and see what the result is.

I have reinstall the wireless drivers in my Asus K60IJ laptop and after reinstalling the wireless drivers in my laptop also same problem was occurring and then I have installed latest drivers and after installing the latest drivers al the problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.