Thread: Bluetooth of iphone 4 is stuck at searching

Bluetooth of iphone 4 is stuck at searching

From last some days I am using iPhone 4 and it was working properly. Suddenly it has started giving me problems. Now whenever I turn on the Bluetooth in my iPhone 4 to pair with headset and then it start searching the headset but after that it does not do anything and searching never stops. What should I do to get rid if this problem?

Re: Bluetooth of iphone 4 is stuck at searching

It looks like there might be problem with your iPhone 4 and to solve this problem you need to reset your iPhone 4 and after resetting the iPhone 4 you have to turn on the Bluetooth again and after that you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you want to reset your iPhone 4 then you have to press and hold sleep button and home button together for some seconds and then you will see the apple logo on your iPhone 4 screen. After that you have to go to the Bluetooth option in your iPhone 4 and after that you have to try to connect it with your Bluetooth headset and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I was also facing the similar problem with my iPhone 4 and then I have also tried above steps and after trying that step in my device all the things have started working properly with my device. Now I am not facing any problem. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

I have checked all the setting in my iPhone 4 and I have also tried to solve my problem by resetting the iPhone 4 but after resetting the iPhone 4 also I was getting the same problem with while using Bluetooth. Is there anything wrong with my iPhone 4 or something else is causing this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

It looks like problem is with the iPhone 4 and you should visit the apple service center and then you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing in your iPhone 4 and after that they will give you proper solution regarding this and then your problem will get solved. I hope this information will be helpful for you.