Thread: How to view photos on kindle fire

How to view photos on kindle fire

I have recently bought a new kindle fire with 7-inch multi-touch display with IPS (in-plane switching) technology .It’s internal memory storage is 8GB.i am happy with this E-book reader.but I have one issue with it.I uploaded many .jpg files images to cloud but I am unable to view the photos on fire. How I will be able to view photos on my kindle fire??? Please help me regarding this.any help would be appreciated.thanks in advance.

Re: How to view photos on kindle fire

Dear friend u should go to your application section and then open the gallery application.in the web browser u can long press on the photos and after that one option will come save them.The email application can save all the photos in the body and u can also attach to the mail.kindly give me tour feedback.

Thanks for your fast response but I found that Gallery Application not recognizing photos in cloud.what to do?? It’s very annoying for me as i am still not able to view photos.

I think you should call Amazon customer service for your issue .they will surely help u out of this problem.or log in on their official website If u have not done yet. There you will find the whole information about this ebook reader.

You should check out into Amazon store as they will give you adequate information and the skilled experts will solve your problem practically and will refrain ur tension. You can search from Google where is the nearest store from ur residence where u can drop to examine your device

Buddy I f u are still unable to solve your problem you can check 'Quick User Guide' booklet for kindle fire. they have given step by step information and instruction on how to view photos.