Thread: ASUS Laptop K60i freeze up during video playback

ASUS Laptop K60i freeze up during video playback

Hi friends recently I have bought a new ASUS Laptop K60i, so I have seen many of the advances feature and functions in this new ASUS K60i. There are many o the good thing are present in this laptop that provide various support for the user. The entire thing is working properly in my Laptop. But the issue I have seen in this ASUS Laptop is with the video playback, that whenever I try to play any of the YouTube Video, the Laptop freezes up for some of the seconds and then continue to play the remaining videos. So is it normal or an issue for this ASUS Laptop K60i, and is it possible to fix this bug. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please does the reply. Grateful for any suggestions as to what may cause this problem or how to solve it.

re: ASUS Laptop K60i freeze up during video playback

According to my information this issue is normally happens when the flash player is not updated, or maybe it is due to the low internet speed connection. So make the verification for the update and for the internet connection, and if necessary then make the changes to avoid this kind of video playback freezing issue.

Even I was also facing the same bugs with my Laptop, so I have make several attempt to solve this issue but not success. So finally I have updated my videos driver and also updated the drivers for my motherboard's video card. So after this updating of the drivers I have reboot the system and finally that issue is no more remain in my laptop.

So you can also try the same thing may it will work for you.

According to my information this thing happens normally when you are using the wireless internet connection and along with that you are trying to play the flash video playback. So may be due to the low network wireless internet connection this thing happens. So finally I only suggest that this is not an internal bugs or issue for this Laptop, so you don’t have to worry about this video playback freezing. You just restart that videos to play.

This thing is totally depends on the level of internet speed, that are used for playing this Online Videos. So if the internet speed is fast and good then there will be fewer chances for this freezing issue and if the internet connection is comparatively low then there are the chances for this kind of issue to be seen for the Videos playback freeze.

This may be the browser issue, because some of the time the videos buffering is not done properly with some of the browser for the specific url. And also this thing is depends on the quality of that Videos whether it is HD, or 3GP.

That means if the Video resolution is higher than the buffering for that particular videos will take more time as compare to low resolution Videos.

Re: ASUS Laptop K60i freeze up during video playback

May be the Flash player is not working properly, because if the Flash player is not installed properly or there is some older version of the Flash player is installed then this freeze issue for the video playback is seen. So there is the need for making the update of this Flash player with the latest version and also the best way to play the YouTube videos is that to pause it till it completely buffered and after the buffering is get completed you should try to play that videos.