Thread: I am looking Text-To-Speech application for kindle Fire

I am looking Text-To-Speech application for kindle Fire

Well I have a kindle Fire for myself. Have to confess it is a wonderful device to use and does have wonderful appearance. Now i need some useful text to speech application that will be work to perform such text to speech conversion task. IS there anyone aware of it??? I need useful things for this ebookreader. This is well for me and it will be work to fix this complex issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: I am looking Text-To-Speech application for kindle Fire

In that case, you can simply use the amazon app store and perform this text to speech application on your ebookreader. this is well for you to perform the looking for such application that perfectly work on it. Try this and chceck what things comes on it. you can also try to just do this thing via search option on it. hope you got best result.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    In that case, you can simply use the amazon app store and perform this text to speech application on your ebookreader. this is well for you to perform the looking for such application that perfectly work on it. Try this and chceck what things comes on it. you can also try to just do this thing via search option on it. hope you got best result.
    There is speech option available on the most of the kindle fire pdf file reader application. you can also check this option on menu button. I found such option in adobe acrobat reader. hence i would be say that you can be simply do the searching task on it. this is well for you to fix this issue. try to look such speech option on your ebook reader application. hope you got inbuilt option on it and no need to perform this text to speech task on it.

There is an audible book service app available on your ebookreader. this is well for you to perform such an ebookreading with the audiable book service application. i don't think that after using it you need such a Text-To-Speech app for your ebookreader. this is well for you.