Thread: what are your dislikes on kindle fire

what are your dislikes on kindle fire

As the kindle fire has been released all over and there are many of them who have purchased the kindle fire tab. so want know about the kindle fire what are your dislikes about the tab. and according to you which features must be there for this kindle fire tab. so guys who have bought the device or know about the device just share your opinions regarding the kindle fire tab.

Re: what are your dislikes on kindle fire

I am using this tab from past 4 months and I think the features of the kindle fire tab is ok. I don’t want more features in this tab as it valuable with the price it comes in. but one thing it would be better if they6 provide more storage space in the tab.

As previously I was using the apple ipad and after which I bought the kindle fire. So when comparing the two tab I would say that the kindle fire lacks in many of the features. First feature I think which should be more focused is the touch screen, as the kindle fire tab is specially made for the ebook reader so I guess the touch screen should more smooth but when using this I don’t see that smoothness as it there in the ipad, the other thing id the storage capacity instead of providing with 8 GB they should provide with the 16 GB or more so that the user could have more store memory. Other features according to me are fine in the kindle fire.

As a ebook reader fan I would like to read books and at the same time I like to hear the music but what I see is that the headphone jack is not kept at the proper place. Instead of this palce they should have provide it at the top as we see in the iphone or other mp3 players.

Yeh.. I to agree with you instead of providing the headphone jack it should be at some other place and also the power button which comes at the bottom of the tab should be at the top of the kindle fire. Because while using what I have seen is that many of the times the tab turns OFF without knowing and which is very annoying. So I think this two features are which I dislike about the kindle fire, rest other features are fine.

According to me here are the things which I dislike about the kindle fire and should have this features in it.

• Very less storage memory
    • Volume side buttons not available
    • Touch screen user interface is really poor
    • Instead of bottom Power button should be at the top

As using the kindle fire tab the main thing which I don’t like about is that there is no app provide for opening the word documents as we see in the other tabs, no usb port to sync with the computers. I think they should really work for this type of features which is generally needed by any users.