Thread: Bought LG Nitro HD instead of Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Bought LG Nitro HD instead of Samsung Galaxy Nexus

As I have bought the LG nitro HD Smartphone from the AT&T. so I would like to know that whether buying the LG Nitro HD was a worth or should have to wait for the Samsung galaxy nexus. As when comparing the features I saw that the some of the features in the LG nitro are good but in some of it I saw that Samsung galaxy nexus was better. So I want to know as I have already bought the LG nitro Smartphone is the phone good to use or should I change it and go for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

Re: Bought LG Nitro HD instead of Samsung Galaxy Nexus

If you have bought the LG Nitro HD Smartphone already then I don’t think so you should go for changing the Smartphone. As I have seen the specs regarding the Smartphone I must tell you that the LG nitro HD has got the good features and don’t think so galaxy nexus is worth buying it.

I was going to buy the LG Nitro Smartphone for myself but after hearing the release date of the Samsung galaxy nexus, I changed up my mind. Was waiting for the galaxy nexus Smartphone since I had seen the features of the phone. so I has get to know about the galaxy nexus releasing in December. I changed up my mind and preordered the galaxy nexus Smartphone from the Verizon. As if you have already bought the LG Nitro phone then you should go for using the same.

And according to me you should have asked earlier this question. I guess about this you would have got more appropriate knowledge which one would be better.

For this I think you have done the right thing of buying the LG Nitro HD Smartphone as this phone has got more rich features then the galaxy nexus. Only feature I see good in the galaxy nexus is that it runs on the android 4.0 ice-cream Sandwich otherwise LG Nitro HD is the best smartphone when compared to the galaxy nexus.