Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How can I delete downloaded content in kindle Fire?

Portable Devices

Old 23-12-2011

How can I delete downloaded content in kindle Fire?

HI, I have downloaded some PDF files and I don't know how to delete them, because they only show up in Adobe Acrobat. Does anyone have an idea? I have tried out everything to delete the file but could not found out any such option for the same. Any suggestion for doing this will be appreciated.

Old 23-12-2011

Re: How can I delete downloaded content in kindle Fire?

I havenít ever used this device but still why donít get them deleted by connecting it with the computer and then get them deleted from the SD card itself. Because see no matter what could be the other techniques for the same but if you didnít found any then surely it will be the coolest trick through which you can simply deleted whichever file you wanted to.
Old 23-12-2011

Quote:
I havenít ever used this device but still why donít get them deleted by connecting it with the computer and then get them deleted from the SD card itself. Because see no matter what could be the other techniques for the same but if you didnít found any then surely it will be the coolest trick through which you can simply deleted whichever file you wanted to.
Off course, this is quite good, but I canít do this thing each and every time as I used to get the device outside and at that time I donít have any other option to get them deleted, and because of that i have to carry all of them and i canít download other.
Old 23-12-2011

Quote:
Off course, this is quite good, but I canít do this thing each and every time as I used to get the device outside and at that time I donít have any other option to get them deleted, and because of that i have to carry all of them and i canít download other.
Címon dude, you can simply delete that content in the kindle fire itself.

For that you have to simply long press and hold the screen which will give you an menu in which youíll get the option to delete whichever file you want to.
Old 24-12-2011

I donít know about the method mentioned by the above user but still i used to used file manager that i have downloaded from the android market for managing all this thing. And thus i would like to recommend you that same thing like you should also download that application first to your computer and then youíll be ok with this functions.

But along with that if suppose you want to make use of another applications as well, then you should download ES File Explorer for managing your files and the capability to transfer files wirelessly over your WLAN.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,