Thread: Cheap Android Tablet vs Kindle Fire tablet

Cheap Android Tablet vs Kindle Fire tablet

As I’m thinking if buying the tablet for myself but the thing is that I do not have more budget for the tab so I’m thinking of going with the kindle fire. As seeing the features I would say it carries best specs and also meet my requirements. But when I see to the android I feel that I should go with the android tablets which comes cheap. So as I;m thinking of buying the tablet, so which one should I go for kindle fire or any cheap android tablets.

Re: Cheap Android Tablet vs Kindle Fire tablet

According to me you should go for buying the kindle fire as it gives more benefit then any cheap android tablets. Because only for the android OS I don’t think so it is worth buying the cheap tablets that runs on the android.

I’m using the kindle fire from past three months and I would say that the kindle fire is the tab which is really worth using it and there are lots of benefits you can have first of all the screen display is really good which comes 6.5" x 4.5" x 0.34”, it provides 2GB of space where you can store 1400+ eBooks, they provide free cloud storage, you can downlo9ad the eBooks from the Amazon and also you get many apps to download from the Amazon app store. So I think it is better option of buying the kindle fire rather than going for any other app.

There are many cheap android tablets in the markets from which you can get one for yourself. Here are some of the list which I know about the cheap android tablets.

• Lenovo IdeaPad A1
    • PanDigital 72-70FW 7 inch tablet
    • Coby KYROS MID7024
    • Viewsonic ViewPad 7e with Android 2.3
    • Vizio VTAB1008

If you are thinking of buying any of the cheap android tablets then you should try with the Lenovo IdeaPad A1. As I recently bought the tab and I would say that it is far more better then the kindle fire.

Can anyone provide me the specifications for the Lenovo IdeaPad A1 as I ‘m looking of the specifications of this particular tab. So if anyone knowing about both specs and the feature please do share the same with me. And also want to know that how is the review for the Lenovo IdeaPad A1 those who are already using it.

Here are the specification for the Lenovo IdeaPad A1 tablet :-
    • Display : 7.00 inches , Capacitive, Multi-touch
    • Processor : 1 GHz, TI OMAP 3622
    • System memory: 512 MB RAM
    • Built-in storage: 16 GB
    • Camera : 3 MP

Other features

• Wi-Fi : Yes
    • Bluetooth : 2.1
    • USB : Yes

After seeing the specification of the Lenovo IdeaPad A1 tablet I must say that this tab features is far more better then the kindle fire, as this tab contains of the 1 GHZ processor and 16 GB of storage space. It also have the 3 mp of camera while there is no camera function in the kindle fire. So overall the lenoevo tab scores more than the kindle fire tab.

I’m using the Lenovo ideapad and I would say the feature of this tab is just awesum and is far more better then the kindle fire. So don’t buy the kindle fire as the tab I just targeted for the ebook readers and so there is no extra features given as it in the Lenovo ideapad tab.

I got my Viewsonic ViewPad 7e shipped yesterday and as going throught the features of the tab I found out that the screen of the tab come with the 7” with the TFT- LCD touch screen, there is dual camera available in the tab rear camera -3 mp and front camera – 0.3 mp, and runs on the android 2.3 gingerbread. So I think Viewsonic ViewPad is better option if you are thinking of buying the cheap android tablets.

The other tabs which you are talking about no doubts may be having more features but the kindle fire has its own and is best in its place, as we can download plenty of apps , ebooks and also comes in the low price. so I will prefer you to buy the kindle fire rather than other tabs.