Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Need apps to play avi files on Kindle fire

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    65

    Need apps to play avi files on Kindle fire

    Recently i purchase Kindle fire ebookreader and now i want to get some useful application to play the avi files on it. i hope that this ebookreader works to provide this kind of facility on it. Is there anyone already do this kind of task?? If yes, Please share it. i need such useful things on it. Thanks in advance for any help.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    54

    Re: Need apps to play avi files on Kindle fire

    Same kind of problem i also found in my ebookreader. I'm looking for an app like VLC Player. this VLC player is being works well without any issue. Can anyone describe mroe thins about it. thanks from my side if anyone provide such help.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,008

    Re: Need apps to play avi files on Kindle fire

    Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    Same kind of problem i also found in my ebookreader. I'm looking for an app like VLC Player. this VLC player is being works well without any issue. Can anyone describe mroe thins about it. thanks from my side if anyone provide such help.
    I use Mobo player and i can say that you can also check this think on your ebookreader. The best video player on Android! It has different optimized codec packages for different device platforms. this is well for you. Try this and check what happen on your ebookreader. Hence you can simply use it and check its details. this is well for you. Try it and check its details.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,131

    Re: Need apps to play avi files on Kindle fire

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    I use Mobo player and i can say that you can also check this think on your ebookreader. The best video player on Android! It has different optimized codec packages for different device platforms. this is well for you. Try this and check what happen on your ebookreader. Hence you can simply use it and check its details. this is well for you. Try it and check its details.
    yes, this mobo player is being works with the android ebookreader. it is specially built for the ebookreader. try it and check its result. this is well for you and it will be work to fix your complex player application necessary problem.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,341

    Re: Need apps to play avi files on Kindle fire

    Quote Originally Posted by Aalap View Post
    yes, this mobo player is being works with the android ebookreader. it is specially built for the ebookreader. try it and check its result. this is well for you and it will be work to fix your complex player application necessary problem.
    You can be easily found it on the android market. Amazon app store works to do the same kind of task with this ebookreader. hence try this and check its details. CHoice is being yours. you can simply try this with the help of amazon app store and perform thsi application downloading and installtion task on it. This is well for you to use amazon app store for downloading purpose. then perform it and check its result.

Similar Threads

  1. Is it possible to share the Apps in Kindle Fire?
    By Capulet in forum Portable Devices
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 20-10-2011, 11:12 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 03:37 PM
  3. free apps available on amazon Appstore for kindle fire
    By Gurmeet in forum Portable Devices
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 09:20 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 07:57 PM
  5. Can I play BluRay -Digital copies in Kindle Fire?
    By Bikas in forum Portable Devices
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30-09-2011, 02:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •