Thread: would anyone recommend suitable Antivirus Program for Kindle Fire

would anyone recommend suitable Antivirus Program for Kindle Fire

As per the title suggest i want to get suitable antivirus program that works to scan my ebook reader and keeps it safe from the outside interference and virus program. Can anyone already use it?? If yes, please share your valuable result over this issue?? Thanks for such needful information. I am much waited for it.

Re: would anyone recommend suitable Antivirus Program for Kindle Fire

I don't think there is necessary to get any such kind of antivirus program that works to protect your ebook reader . Such program necessary when the application can be downloaded from the third party site. while in your ebook reader , you can able to get it using either amazon app store or it can be possible with the android market thorough browser. Hence i don't think that there is any such kind of complicated process necessary on it. DOn't do that unless you are using external data or applications on it. Its help to keep your ebook reader protected and virus free.

No, i think you can go with AVG mobile antivirus. It have been specially work with the ebook reader and definately it able to protect the storage devices and data of such a ebook reader . Hence use simple AVG application downloading via amazon app store. then install it on your ebook reader . This is well for you to fix your protection problem. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalap View Post
    No, i think you can go with AVG mobile antivirus. It have been specially work with the ebook reader and definately it able to protect the storage devices and data of such a ebook reader . Hence use simple AVG application downloading via amazon app store. then install it on your ebook reader . This is well for you to fix your protection problem. This is well for you.
    AVG AntiVirus Free is also available on your android ebook reader . You need to simply perform the downloading this application task on your system. this is well for you to perform the downloading and installaion task on it. USe android market or take help of the amazon app store. this will work to fix your antivirus problem.

Apple clearly doesn't want word "antivirus" coming anywhere near its AppStore while in the amazon app store can be provide this antivirus. This is well for you to perform this kind of complicated issues on it. You can simply use this amazon app store for doing the scanning on your ebook reader . I don't think that you faced any problem during this downloading on the amazon app store. If any problem, then contact the official site expert person.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    Apple clearly doesn't want the word "antivirus" coming anywhere near its AppStore while in the amazon app store can be provide this antivirus. This is well for you to perform this kind of complicated issues on it. You can simply use this amazon app store for doing the scanning on your ebook reader . I don't think that you faced any problem during this downloading on the amazon app store. If any problem, then contact the official site expert person.
    Thanks for such a valuable reply. i think this avg helps to me for perforing the antivirus task on it. I would be say that this avg will be protect the storage data and then scan your storage media. this is well for you to fix your complex issue.