Thread: Need apps to play avi files on Kindle fire

Need apps to play avi files on Kindle fire

Recently i purchase Kindle fire ebookreader and now i want to get some useful application to play the avi files on it. i hope that this ebookreader works to provide this kind of facility on it. Is there anyone already do this kind of task?? If yes, Please share it. i need such useful things on it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Need apps to play avi files on Kindle fire

Same kind of problem i also found in my ebookreader. I'm looking for an app like VLC Player. this VLC player is being works well without any issue. Can anyone describe mroe thins about it. thanks from my side if anyone provide such help.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    Same kind of problem i also found in my ebookreader. I'm looking for an app like VLC Player. this VLC player is being works well without any issue. Can anyone describe mroe thins about it. thanks from my side if anyone provide such help.
    I use Mobo player and i can say that you can also check this think on your ebookreader. The best video player on Android! It has different optimized codec packages for different device platforms. this is well for you. Try this and check what happen on your ebookreader. Hence you can simply use it and check its details. this is well for you. Try it and check its details.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    I use Mobo player and i can say that you can also check this think on your ebookreader. The best video player on Android! It has different optimized codec packages for different device platforms. this is well for you. Try this and check what happen on your ebookreader. Hence you can simply use it and check its details. this is well for you. Try it and check its details.
    yes, this mobo player is being works with the android ebookreader. it is specially built for the ebookreader. try it and check its result. this is well for you and it will be work to fix your complex player application necessary problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalap View Post
    yes, this mobo player is being works with the android ebookreader. it is specially built for the ebookreader. try it and check its result. this is well for you and it will be work to fix your complex player application necessary problem.
    You can be easily found it on the android market. Amazon app store works to do the same kind of task with this ebookreader. hence try this and check its details. CHoice is being yours. you can simply try this with the help of amazon app store and perform thsi application downloading and installtion task on it. This is well for you to use amazon app store for downloading purpose. then perform it and check its result.