Thread: Need Application to sync with Google calendar on kindle fire

Need Application to sync with Google calendar on kindle fire

As per the title suggest that i want to get the best application that compatible and able to perform synchronize with the Google calender. I need such application that never gives any problem on my kindle fire ebook reader . is there anyone already use such application or not?? if yes, please share its details. this is well for me. Thanks.

Re: Need Application to sync with Google calendar on kindle fire

I would be suggest to you for use an calengoo application for this sync with google calender. It provides fast speed to access and change your Google Calendar. CalenGoo Tutorial. 1.5.13. is the latest version that works comfortable with your ebook reader . hence try to get this application and check its result.

i listen that such application is being already presents on the amazon app store. you can check it and if you found perform downloading and installtion task on your ebook reader . This is well for you to just use it and check its details. This is well for you and definately you like its behavior.

CalenGoo is a calendar app that can sync with Android calendar and Google Calendar. SO, you can also access it with the help of android market. you need to just log on to the android market and then try to downlaod suitable application on your ebook reader . WIth the help of browser, you can access this android market on this ebook reader .

CalenGoo for Android automatically syncs your Google Calendar with your ebook reader . Hence i wouldn't think that there is any major things happen on it. most of the articles mentioned that there is nothing worry about it. if you want something different type of application for doing the same task, then use amazon app store. it also gives you few alternative application. try this and check its result.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    CalenGoo for Android automatically syncs your Google Calendar with your ebook reader . Hence i wouldn't think that there is any major things happen on it. most of the articles mentioned that there is nothing worry about it. if you want something different type of application for doing the same task, then use amazon app store. it also gives you few alternative application. try this and check its result.
    Business Calendar might be able to do the same kind of task on this ebook reader . Business Calendar is a complete calendar application that i found on the amazon app store. as per your instructions, i try to found that application and finally i got it. its descriptions also states that there is nothing wrong happen with this application and surely it will be work to fix the sync with google calender problem.

GoLauncher EX has a nice compatible GoCalender widget. You can check its details. the extended version of GO Launcher, is the optional for doing such kind of task. It also supports hundreds of themes, fast flip speed and tons. YOu can simply try this process and check its result. This is well for you and it works to fix your complicated problem.

I think in all the mentioned applications CalenGoo applications is being best so far. The other products that sync Android phones should work for Kindle Fire as well. But the issue here is its sync with the google calender. hence i would be say that you need to simply perform the application checking and testing its compatibility with the google calender. then only you can able to perform the synchronization task within both the applications.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    I think in all the mentioned applications CalenGoo applications is being best so far. The other products that sync Android phones should work for Kindle Fire as well. But the issue here is its sync with the google calender. hence i would be say that you need to simply perform the application checking and testing its compatibility with the google calender. then only you can able to perform the synchronization task within both the applications.
    Thanks for such a lovely reply. i really appreciated for this thing. I think as per most of the user already mentioned that CalenGoo applications is being best so far. HEnce i would be go with the CalenGoo applications. I hope that amazon app store works to provide such kind of facility to download it on kindle fire. hence i would be try it on my ebook reader . hope it goes in right directions.