Thread: Does blackberry bold 9790 has 4G network support?

Does blackberry bold 9790 has 4G network support?

HI, i am about to buy this phone for myself but still i am not able to get it whether is it worth or not. Because the very first thing that i am not able to confirm is like whether the phone supports 4G network or not. I have tried searching on internet but couldn’t find any such related article showing result about the same. anybody having idea regarding the same can share their views. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Does blackberry bold 9790 has 4G network support?

have you checked their official website? Because see i also don’t concerned other websites, because it is not always précised regarding the information. So it might be possible as they might not even having any idea regarding the network support. Thus it would be better to visit the official website and get the idea about the phone.

have you checked their official website? Because see i also don’t concerned other websites, because it is not always précised regarding the information. So it might be possible as they might not even having any idea regarding the network support. Thus it would be better to visit the official website and get the idea about the phone.
    I do have the same opinion, but still as far as trust is concerned i used to visit GSMarena for any information regarding the phone and they also don’t have mentioned such thing.

The only thing they have mentioned is,

2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
    3G Network HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 / 800 HSDPA 900 / 1700 / 2100

I am hoping as the device that you are about to have supports both the networks that’s 3G as well as 4G.

Because once when i was searching the same thing before for the BB 9700 device at that time i came to know that the device supports both network, so according to that this device is quite newer so obviously it should support this networks. And another thing that i would like to tell you is like though the phone support 4G, but the carrier that you are using in your phone should also support 4G network, otherwise off course again it would be worthless.

I am hoping as the device that you are about to have supports both the networks that’s 3G as well as 4G.

Because once when i was searching the same thing before for the BB 9700 device at that time i came to know that the device supports both network, so according to that this device is quite newer so obviously it should support this networks.
    That’s why i was also confused about the same, and was thinking like whether is it worth buying ths phone or not. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.

That’s why i was also confused about the same, and was thinking like whether is it worth buying this phone or not. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.
    Exactly, I would if you are planning to have a phone then you should at least have some personal specification in your mind so that you can have better idea. Such as you should have your budget, some OS preference, any brand preference and etc.

Because while buying any phone network support do play very important role but that is not the only thing on which you have to put emphasis,..in fact there are so many other thing that you can prefer. In fact i would rather recommend you to have any android based phone rather than OS7 based.