Thread: Best Kindle Fire headphones for watching video

Best Kindle Fire headphones for watching video

Here I want to get best headphones for watching best video performance on my Amazon Kindle Fire tablet. I already buy it last night. Because of some tragedy i loose my headphones. Hence now i want to get the decent headphones for this ebook reader . can anyone used any suitable headphone or knows more about such headphone, pelase share your experience. Thanks for such help.

Re: Best Kindle Fire headphones for watching video

As per you know that this is amazon product and the commercial site of amazon suggest MEElectronics M9 Hi-Fi Sound-isolating Earphones. Hence i would be say that just try it. I hope that it comes around $11. Its not an fix prices. SO, you can first check such headphone price in various store and then buy it. its definitely helpful for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaria View Post
    As per you know that this is amazon product and the commercial site of amazon suggest MEElectronics M9 Hi-Fi Sound-isolating Earphones. Hence i would be say that just try it. I hope that it comes around $11. Its not an fix prices. SO, you can first check such headphone price in various store and then buy it. its definitely helpful for you.
    I also looking headphone for my ebook reader and found that this MEElectronics M9 Hi-Fi Sound-isolating Earphones is best and popular. I think it really provide decent amount of performance with such a high confguration based phone. I hope that it helps to watch the videos with better sound quality. It is in my price range and will be used. Hence i also think that you can also check this headphone. Its well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    I also looking headphone for my ebook reader and found that this MEElectronics M9 Hi-Fi Sound-isolating Earphones is best and popular. I think it really provide decent amount of performance with such a high confguration based phone. I hope that it helps to watch the videos with better sound quality. It is in my price range and will be used. Hence i also think that you can also check this headphone. Its well for you.
    Bose AE2 audio headphones is being also one of the alternative choice for you. You can simply try this headphone and if possible read its review. I'm sure you catch its decent amount of the information. It enhance your listening at home or on the go. Such headphone pair that skips noise cancellation in favor of audio performance. This is well for you to fix this compelx issue on your system. Try this and check its result.

One of the helpful suggestions from my side is Skull Candy headphone. Skullcandy makes the wickedest headphones on the planet! Skullcandy Headphones (Headsets) Price in India is around Rs. 1249. Hence its really worth for you to get such a headphone. AFter getting it, you can definitely achive its better sound performance with watching videos on your tablet for long time. It can provide hours of comfortable listening. So, buy it if you want some interesting headphone.

the Sony MDR7506 is also well for you if you looking for over-the-ear headphone. Amazon will be provide it and you caught it within $30. Offcource its price is high but the way sound comes up on it, is magnificent. Hence try this and check what result comes when you attach it to your ebook reader . I also used it with my ebook reader and nothing wrong happen on it. Last eight month i used it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    the Sony MDR7506 is also well for you if you looking for over-the-ear headphone. Amazon will be provide it and you caught it within $30. Offcource its price is high but the way sound comes up on it, is magnificent. Hence try this and check what result comes when you attach it to your ebook reader . I also used it with my tablet and nothing wrong happen on it. Last eight month i used it.
    If you want some kind of headpone within budget and affordable, then meelectronics is best for you. its price is being which is around $11. Not any other headphones comes up within this cost. Hence i would be think that buy it and check its result. i am sure you catch something better over it.

Many such kind of suggestions normally comes up when we try to buy any product i would be als ogives you advice that buy meelectronics headphoce. reason is simple. you need headphone for kindle fire and amzon its owner has always provide such kind fo headphne. hence buy it. if you want additioanl information, log on to the official amazon site and check its details. This is well for you.