Thread: Android Market Now available in Kindle Fire 6.2.1 Browser

Android Market Now available in Kindle Fire 6.2.1 Browser

I purchased this Kindle Fire 6.2.1 ebook reader and now i found surprising moment on this ebook reader . i seem that the Android Market Now available in mobile browser. This is really helpful for us who can want to get the application from the android market. Previous days, this mobile phone contains the amazon app store buit now it works with the android market on browser. also surprisingly that the amazon app store also works well without any issue. this is well for the mobile user. what did you think about?? is there any information you found with this ebook reader that works to im prove mmy knowledge? if yes, please share your experience. thanks in advance.

Re: Android Market Now available in Kindle Fire 6.2.1 Browser

Wow - just checked it out. yes, there is possibility to get this Android Market via mobile browser and the ebook reader will be also inbuiltly perform the amazon app store accessment task on this ebook reader . if you’re one of the few lucky ones who got caught into this post, then must say that there is no such things already presents on it.

Amazon has stopped blocking Google’s Android Market on its Kindle Fire. this is the latest facility of this kindle fire. lot of user able to access this on the Kindle Fire 6.2.1 Browser. hence i would be say that this is not only present on your ebook reader. it can also present on the few of the other kindle fire. yes, it possible if user use 6.2.1 firmware on there ebook reader. otherwise there is some kind of issues arrives on it.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    Amazon has stopped blocking Google’s Android Market on its Kindle Fire. this is the latest facility of this kindle fire. lot of user able to access this on the Kindle Fire 6.2.1 Browser. hence i would be say that this is not only present on your ebook reader. it can also present on the few of the other kindle fire. yes, it possible if user use 6.2.1 firmware on there ebook reader. otherwise there is some kind of issues arrives on it.
    Amazon.com released its promised system update to the Kindle Fire on Wednesday and yes the kindle fire works to show all the apps with the android marketl. here one think is special that this apps can be accessible via the browser and not the inbuilt apps type of option. normally android phone works to provide such kind of android market on the inbuilt apps. otherwise there is not any major things happen on it.

Amazon promised a much needed update (6.2.1) that we reported about last week. I also read few articles abotu this issue and there is possibility happen on it. Otherwise there is no need to perform any additional process on it. Try this and check its detail. On the good side users will now be able to get books, apps with this android market. Here result is important and not the android market is inbuilt apps or not.

you are absolutely right. There is no worry about android market will be present as a inbuilt apps or would be found through browser. We need to download suitable application for this ebook reader and android market is much waited facility on the kindle fire ebook reader .

You can now visit the Android Market website from your Kindle Fire tablet. I don't think that there is not necessary about the firmware you installed is 6.2.1 or different. few articles shows that they can able to access same android market on the different browser. otherwise there is no worry about it. hence you need to simply use the basic features for this process. it will be work to access it on different version of the kindle fire mobile phone.