Thread: Quick battery draining in blackberry bold 9790

Quick battery draining in blackberry bold 9790

HI, i have recently purchased this blackberry bold 9790 and having problem with the phone as i am not able to make out why the phone used to drain the battery quickly. I have tried my best to determine what should be the problem but i was no able to get it what is the actual problem. Anyways any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Quick battery draining in blackberry bold 9790

there could be so many reasons that could cause such battery drain in the phone thus it would be better if you make sure what is the exact reason causing this thing.

Now as far as testing is concerned i would like to recommend you that you should first check whether the accessories such as battery and the charger that you are using with the phone is working perfectly or not. You should try to make use of another batter and charger so that you can figure out the difference. If suppose after changing the batter or the charger if you are getting any variation that means sure some problem is with the accessories that you need to get another one or replacement would be rather good option according to me.

I would simply say you should make sure as the Bluetooth, or WIFI, or 3G is turned off. Because this are the feature supported by the phone that used to use the signals from the network which consumes a lot amount of battery, i hope this could help you.

Though i am not having the same phone but still once i was also getting the same problem with the phone and that’s was actually because of the overheating thus i would like to recommend you that you should also make sure whether the phone is not getting overheated.

No doubt there could be so many reasons that could cause overheating in the phone, but first you should determine whether the phone gets overheated or not , so that at least you can make out some solution for the same.

I think you should make sure about the firmware as well which is installed in the phone, i mean to say you should first ensure whether the installed firmware is working perfectly or not because they also used to cause problem no matter which phone it is, but this is considered to be the main reason after the battery that could cause quicker battery drain.

I know you must not have ever tried resetting the phones firmware thus you should first try that thing, because I personally believes as troubleshooting should start from the firmware itself.

Now as far as resetting is concerned you should make sure whether all the important data that you have stored in the phone should be backup or else they will be wiped out as soon as you proceed with the firmware resetting.

I would like to suggest you that you should have a glance over the LINK i have mentioned as they have given many solution for the same problem.

I don’t know what could be the reason that could cause such problem but still see i have mentioned some of the tricks through which you can get huge performance difference.
    • Lesser the Brightness

• Turning off Sync

• Turned off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G everything if not needed

• Make use of Battery-Saving Applications

• Avoid rooting the phone

HI, i have recently purchased this blackberry bold 9790 and having problem with the phone as i am not able to make out why the phone used to drain the battery quickly. I have tried my best to determine what should be the problem but i was no able to get it what is the actual problem. Anyways any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.
    Are you sure as you are using the original accessories with the phone? because see there are lots more product available in the market that could fit well with your phone but still it is always recommended by the expert users to make use of original accessory with the phone for long lasting performance. After that ensure whenever you plug the phone for charging the batter gets fully charged rather than partial.

I think it would be better to get the phone replaced from the service center, because it seems like you have got the phone recently only thus off course it would be in the warranty period for sure. But still you should be aware as it is not necessary that you’ll get the replacement of the whole device, because it might be possible that you get replacement to any particular hardware.

In other words I would say if suppose any of the accessories needs to be replaced then also you’ll get replacement for that accessory only but off course if there is some problem in the phone’s hardware itself then surely you’ll get replacement.