Thread: Need To Keep Kindle Fire 6.2.1 Update free

Need To Keep Kindle Fire 6.2.1 Update free

The latest software update for the Amazon Kindle Fire is 6.2.1. It manufactured to improve performance of the ebook reader and its features. Now i want to keep away from this automatic update process. I hear that the amazon removed or disabled this 6.2.1 update. I don't want to loose this version on my ebook reader . I read it somewhere in articles. I want to use it for long time. How can i do this task. Need some useful suggestions for this process.

Re: Need To Keep Kindle Fire 6.2.1 Update free

I think you have not completel;y read this articles. expert also describes that there is option to prevent such version. To prevent this, simply install DroidWall. Perform downloading and installation of droidwall.apk file. this is well for you to fix such issue. DroidWall is Android Firewall. It works as a front-end application for powerful iptables Linux firewall. With the help of this application you can easily do your task with the Kindle Fire 6.2.1 version. This is well for you.

Yes, this is really well for you to use it and get its result on your ebook reader . DroidWall app also allow you to perform the WIFI, Netflix, Email, Browser, and Amazon Video type of online application. Hence i would be say that this is well for you to get this type of facility and check its result. it doesn't restrict you to use the ebook reader with the online applications.

Quote Originally Posted by robot.txt View Post
    Yes, this is really well for you to use it and get its result on your ebook reader . DroidWall app also allow you to perform the WIFI, Netflix, Email, Browser, and Amazon Video type of online application. Hence i would be say that this is well for you to get this type of facility and check its result. it doesn't restrict you to use the ebook reader with the online applications.
    Yaa Droidwall is best application for doing this kind of task. I don't think that there is any such kind of application presents on the amazon app store. i still doesn't found any alternative application on it after long time. BUt i can say that this is well for getting the suitable and much demanded result with this droidwall application.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    Yaa Droidwall is best application for doing this kind of task. I don't think that there is any such kind of application presents on the amazon app store. i still doesn't found any alternative application on it after long time. BUt i can say that this is well for getting the suitable and much demanded result with this droidwall application.
    I think there is few things restricted on it. Enabling those DroidWall application did not cause the update to download. If you want to perform update firmware task on it, simply you need to perform disabling this application. Then try for firmware or any other software update on it via internet. Otherwise it is not possible. Try this and check its result.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    I think there is few things restricted on it. Enabling those DroidWall application did not cause the update to download. If you want to perform update firmware task on it, simply you need to perform disabling this application. Then try for firmware or any other software update on it via internet. Otherwise it is not possible. Try this and check its result.
    Thanks for such a valuable reply about my query. I much waited such kind of result that works to prevent my phone for doing this Kindle Fire 6.2.1 Update task on it. I want to use it for long time and i am hoping that DroidWall is best. Hence i decided to go to the amazon app store and download such DroidWall.apk file. Hope this helpful for me.