Thread: I installed Dropbox on my Kindle fire

I installed Dropbox on my Kindle fire

Last week, i purchase Kindle fire ebook reader and i found that the Dropbox now presents on it. While my previous kindle fire ebook reader doesn't show such kind of option on it. Hence i am really surprised that this new kindle fire comes up with the dropbox. This is well for me to get its benefit. Initially i am looking for such application. Then i just go to Setting-> Scroll down to Device and then again to the ‘Allow Installation of Applications from Unknown Sources’. I then set it to the On stage. AFter that i click confirm option and download dropbox application from Amazon App Store. After installing this application on my phone i was able to get dropbox. This is really well for me. One thing also special here that i never perform rooting task on it. This is really strange. Is there anyone also got such type of facility to install dropbox on kindle fire? If anyone please share your experience.

Re: I installed Dropbox on my Kindle fire

Yes, i also do the same process on my ebook reader . This is really be wonderful to do that without rooting task on ebook reader . Normally such things needs to first perform rooting in proper way and then try to apply the respective process onto it. Hence i think this is well to get the dropbox on ebook reader without rooting process.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    Yes, i also do the same process on my ebook reader . This is really be wonderful to do that without rooting task on ebook reader . Normally such things needs to first perform rooting in proper way and then try to apply the respective process onto it. Hence i think this is well to get the dropbox on ebook reader without rooting process.
    I try this process but it gives problem on my kindle fire ebook reader . i never understand that why should this being happen on it. Can anyone explain what was the issue happening on it. Most of such people found such solutions on there smartphone. I read somewhere that dropbox not availabel in Amazon App Store. Hence, I used Google Android market to do this task. Should i avoid to get help of the Android market? Need some intresting thoughts about it. Thanks for any thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepakTij View Post
    I try this process but it gives problem on my kindle fire ebook reader . i never understand that why should this being happen on it. Can anyone explain what was the issue happening on it. Most of such people found such solutions on there smartphone. I read somewhere that dropbox not availabel in Amazon App Store. Hence, I used Google Android market to do this task. Should i avoid to get help of the Android market? Need some intresting thoughts about it. Thanks for any thing.
    Ok, in that situations i would be say to you for use Amazon App Store for getting such dropbox application on your ebook reader . YOu can easily get it with the help of Amazon App Store. As per my experience there is no need to do this task. Hence try this and check your result.

Finding the dropbox.apk is mostly important in this stage rather than how should we caught it. Hence i would be say that you can check such dropbox.apk files from also internet site. If you found download and extract it on your laptop system. Then connect it and install on your mobile phone. This is well for you to fix such dropbox issue. Hope you got best informaton. You can als contact the official site expert for more information about this issue.