Thread: Does blackberry Bold 9790 made in taiwan

Does blackberry Bold 9790 made in taiwan

HI I have heard that the device mentioned in the title is actually made in Taiwan, is this true? If this is true than How's the quality? Anybody having idea about the same can share their views. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Does blackberry Bold 9790 made in taiwan

I am not sure about other models but yeah you are right as this is definitely my 1st time seeing a BlackBerry phone made in Taiwan...! i have seen a Image somewhere showing this thing.

anyways ..i done care really from where it come, but i had bought in Malaysia..

I am not sure about other models but yeah you are right as this is definitely my 1st time seeing a BlackBerry phone made in Taiwan...! i have seen a Image somewhere showing this thing.

anyways ..i done care really from where it come, but i had bought in Malaysia..
    I was also thinking about the same thing as who cares from where it comes but still when it comes to Quality this thing do matters, don’t you think so guys? But still when i was searching about the same i came to know that the one that i am having is made in Canada..!! now this is quite confusing as it is been made at several different places, and its quite difficult to figure out from where can we get the phone.

Does it really matter? I have used almost 4 to 5 phones from the blackberry mobile but haven’t ever checked as from where it is been made. Thus as far as my personal view is concerned i would say for me it doesn’t matter from where it is made. And off course as this is a phone from the blackberry then obviously you’ll get the very good Quality product so obviously no doubt for that as well.

HI I have heard that the device mentioned in the title is actually made in Taiwan, is this true? If this is true than How's the quality? Anybody having idea about the same can share their views. Thanks in advanced
    Yeah exactly the Phone is made in Taiwan by Quanta Computer. Search them and you find that they are manufacturer the Playbook as well.