Thread: Want to know Clean Install of windows 7 on Sony Vaio Z VPCZ1 laptop

Want to know Clean Install of windows 7 on Sony Vaio Z VPCZ1 laptop

As I recently bought the Sony Vaio Z VPCZ1 laptop for myself. I would say the features of this series laptop is just best in this range. But want to know that how can I clean install the windows 7 on to my Sony Vaio Z VPCZ1 laptop, as I don’t have the proper idea about this. So if anyone from here know about this then do share the same with me.

Re: Want to know Clean Install of windows 7 on Sony Vaio Z VPCZ1 laptop

I don’t think so it is the difficult task to do the install of the windows 7 OS on to the laptop. as you have to insert the disc and just follow the instructions given in. so I don’t think for this you require anybody’s help, as you can try it yourself.

Before I let you know about the clean install of the windows 7 in to your laptop, I want to know have you made the windows 7 recovery disc. As without making the recovery disc you cannot do the installation of windows 7 in to your laptop. So if you have not made the recovery disc for the windows 7 then first make the recovery disc.

Before I let you know about the clean install of the windows 7 in to your laptop, I want to know have you made the windows 7 recovery disc. As without making the recovery disc you cannot do the installation of windows 7 in to your laptop. So if you have not made the recovery disc for the windows 7 then first make the recovery disc.
    Actually the recovery disc have been made, as I didn’t knew about this my brother made the recovery disc of windows 7 for me. But the thing is he left for his job abroad and I don’t have anyone here to guide me through the installation so I hope I get the proper guidance for the clean installation of the windows 7 in to my Sony Vaio Z VPCZ1 laptop.

See here some of the steps you can follow to get the clean install of the windows 7 in to the Sony Vaio Z VPCZ1 laptop :

1. First insert the disc in to your laptop and do the steps shown in it.
    2. Now when you reach at the CD key point insert the activision key provided to you. If it does not work then follow with the automated phone activation.
    3. After doing this again follow some of instructions and will start installing the drivers for it.
    4. So after complete installation install the drivers from the disc given with the laptop.

NOTE: while installing the windows 7 you have to see that the windows 7 key comes preactivated in to your laptop but is unlike to the one which is mentioned in the sticker. If you want to take the backup for the serial key then it can be done by using the utility called the ABR which can take the backup and can be later used.

As the clean installation of the windows 7 was helpful to me but want to know as the drivers disc which came with the laptop got misplaced and want to know is there any other way from where can I get download for the Sony Vaio Z VPCZ1 laptop drivers.

As the clean installation of the windows 7 was helpful to me but want to know as the drivers disc which came with the laptop got misplaced and want to know is there any other way from where can I get download for the Sony Vaio Z VPCZ1 laptop drivers.
    According to me if you are looking for the Sony Vaio Z VPCZ1 laptop drivers as it has been misplaced and not getting then you can try it by clicking here.