Thread: Will blackberry Bold 9790 supports T-Mobile 3G network

Will blackberry Bold 9790 supports T-Mobile 3G network

Hi, i am about to buy this phone for myself but still i am not aware whether the phone supports T-Mobile 3G network or not, because if not then shall we get phones from T-mobile? in other words i mean to say if t-mobile is going to sell one or not? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Will blackberry Bold 9790 supports T-Mobile 3G network

- I am not sure about the T-mobile but as far as i know you will require one with 3G bands such as 1, 4 & 8, and the phone that you wanted to buy has bands such as 1, 2, 5 & 6 for AT&T.

But along with that i have also heard that 2100 isn’t supported in north America, so it requires to be one with 1700 mhz !

I would say hell with the T-mobile.

I can't even get my bold 9790 to work on T-Mobile's 2g network properly. The problem is like i am able to make use of email and some application, but most applications and the web browser don't work. Thus as far as my personal opinion is concerned i would like to recommend you that you should get the SIM free phone rather than any network Locked and obviously don’t go with the T-mobile.

I am not perfectly sure about the same but still i came across a website and they had mentioned as you can get a this bold 9790 phone from the WIND. Because they are the only sellers at present who sells the phone which supports this T-mobile network properly.

For further information regarding the same i would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the LINK i have mentioned so that you can have better idea about the same.

I am not perfectly sure about the same but still i came across a website and they had mentioned as you can get a this bold 9790 phone from the WIND. Because they are the only sellers at present who sells the phone which supports this T-mobile network properly.

For further information regarding the same i would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the LINK i have mentioned so that you can have better idea about the same.
    Hey thanks for the valuable effort but still when i was searching this phone on WIND i couldn’t find any results over there, anyways I hope wind releases it soon.