Thread: "unexpected error occurred please restart camera" problem on my nokia 500

Exclamation "unexpected error occurred please restart camera" problem on my nokia 500

i have nokia 500 phone and have problem with its camera because whenever i open camera there is a message says "unexpected error occurred please restart the camera, if this does not help, try restarting the phone"..i did this instruction repeatedly but it didin't work,,and sometimes it hangs and fades to black ,,pls help me,,i tried hard reset and restore the phone but again it didn't work....actually i bought this just last week...and i cannot use camera and video camera!.. pls help me to fix this...thanks in advance!!

Re: "unexpected error occurred please restart camera" problem on my nokia 500

Hi there is already a thread made on camera problems of nokia 500 here in TA, so please do an internal search before making any thread.

Did you install any kind of modded or third party software on your Nokia 500 mobile phone? If you have installed it then try to flash your phone with the original firmware and see if that work. If it doesnt then I am afraid that you will have to take your phone to the Nokia Care Center with your Bill if it is still in warranty. Just dont let them know that you did the flashing if you have done so.

I was having an old Nokia N8 phone with me which worked for almost 2 years properly. But after that I also started getting the error message of "Unexpected Error Occurred, Restart Phone" when trying to open camera app in my phone. I tried everything from hard reset to soft reset, firmware reinstallation, etc; but nothing worked for me. So I sold it in second hand to one of my friend at cheap rate.