Thread: iPhone 4 continuously disconnects and reconnects on computer

iPhone 4 continuously disconnects and reconnects on computer

This is really odd my iPhone 4 continuously disconnects and reconnects on pc don’t know what the reason would be , first I thought that would be because of dock however it occur also while plugging the USB cable is straight into the iPhone 4 look as if it begin when I connect the phone to the USP port which was not 2.0 support but then I switched to the 2.0 support port and all was fine for 3 or 4 days then this problem started I cant under what is the problem but really annoying can anyone help me on this I would really like to know this thanks

Re: iPhone 4 continuously disconnects and reconnects on computer

I hav similar problem I have a problem connecting the iPhone to my PC, I plug in iPhone to PC wireless driver stops working and I can not connect my iPhone to iTunes, yesterday I try and delete the music I had Now I do not like putting music, books and others to iPhone with iTunes as I can not get privileges to iTunes to connect to the pc anybody would help me with these two problems, I searched over the web not solved anything, is there another way to put files iPhone by iTunes? Please guys I need help on this I would be really glad thanks

I have also faced the problem of connecting iPhone to your computer via USB. S and an error message, iPhone not connected, or connected properly. . Especially for spending time and nerves, still didn’t find the found a solution to the problem. Causes of the instability to connect iPhone to your computer may be several reasons but none of it known to me

answer this question
    1. Have you connected to a improper or some unofficial charger?
    2. Have you tried another USB cable?
    3. Have you tried on another computer?

See if problem still persist

I am unable to solve this problem even I formatted several times and nothing do not know what to do. Does the same thing happen anyone else? is there any solution to this I would really like to know

Look like the problem is not with the computer Check that the USB drivers do thet the most latest . The best option is to install an updated driver for your motherboard. What is your motherboard Have you installed the disk that you tend to find the motherboard?

Hi guys I have the iphone 4 jailbreak and I enter the folder and accidentally delete usb device system, since I can not connect to pc with usb, I have another e copied the folder but I can not to connect it with USB so not solved this problem I would like to know if you can even restore it in some other way, since I can connect to iTunes, I need help please, thank you very much.

I have iPhone 3g which got started this when I updating to iTunes 8. The Device manager just displayed the iPhone as a virtual device which was very well. I'd then reinstall the device usb driver and it would work. No more problem . .

The resetting my iPhone do not proven to any help the actual solution was to ly POWER DOWN your PC. Not just restart it. in fact switch it off after that remove it from the power socket plus then plug again hit the on button of your PC a some times inside a good quality 30 seconds

This happens at the time when I make use of the similar USB port as a slow device, that is the keyboard, remember it is hard to recognize which exterior ports share the similar inner hub I resolve the trouble by unplugging every the USB devices I might, make certain the problem gone away, and after that plugged them once more in one by one

As far as I know is there are few application that can cause the disconnects and reconnects of the device but I am not sure that which apps are they however i've seen that while I restored my iPhone to factory setting , it'll sync music as well as stuff the entire day. the moment i start putting apps on it, it starts disconnects and reconnects again