Thread: Any short cut icon of 3G on windows mobile phone

Any short cut icon of 3G on windows mobile phone

Hello friends, I am user of windows mobile, but I want a function like tile of 3G on windows mobile phone. Every which I have use that same like short cut. 3G application is so far in this mobile, that’s why I want it in tiles. Whenever I want to turn on or off 3G then I can do easily. So friends what will I do, Can you give me suggestion to how can I get tile of 3G on my windows mobile phone?

Re: Any short cut icon of 3G on windows mobile phone

I will suggest you to download “connectivity shortcut” application. It’s nice application. After installing this application, will change your Bluetooth, WI-Fi, 3Gand other functions. It will change in tile from icons; tiles are depending upon status like Bluetooth, WI-Fi, 3G etc. it will change your whole interface. I think this feature may help you to get 3G on windows mobile phone, for other issues you can reply me.

I completely agree with this suggestion because I am user of this application “connectivity shortcut”. And best thing about is it completely free. It’s really good application. Now I can turn on / off 3G. It works perfectly. It is very easy and so fast. As per I concerned to solve your problem you must install “connectivity shortcut” application. You just try it and share your experience with us.

I would like to suggest you to concern with windows mobile customer care. In this problem they can help you very nicely. Your all queries will be solved at that place. So my suggestion will be customer staff.

I want to give solution you that you can use Tasker application to enable or disable your 3G network. But this application charge money. You have to go to setting and then you will get battery and data manager after that select data delivery and then your choice will be show you .you can enable or disable your network. If you need any kindly help kindly ask me.

Thanks for all of you for giving suggestions me; it will really helpful for me. I will definitely follow all of yours instructions; I know any one suggestion of you will surely work. After successful result I will share on this. Once again thank you.