Thread: Apps not getting updated on Apple iPhone 4

Apps not getting updated on Apple iPhone 4

I have recently bought a brand new Apple iPhone 4 and I have an issue related to the apps of my phone. The problem is that I am not able to update any apps on my phone. When I try to update the app via the iTunes Store the error message is shown showing that “Unable to establish Connection to the iTunes Store”. I tried the another way by downloading the new app and i saw that it allows to download and it works well. Is there anybody here who have encountered the same issue? Please give me the possible solution regarding this topic….Thank you so much in advance for answers...

re: Apps not getting updated on Apple iPhone 4

Yes, I have encountered the same problem with my Apple iPhone 4. I will give you the solution for this. Why don’t you Just try to Sign Out from the iTunes Account and after some time Sign in to your iTunes again. I think this will help you in solving your problem. I too have followed this procedure and afterwards I was able to update the apps on my iPhone 4. I hope the same for you….

Good Luck Guys..…

re: Apps not getting updated on Apple iPhone 4

I am too having the same problem. I followed the above solution but, it did not worked in my case. I tried sign out and again sign in to the iTunes Store. But it was again showing the error that “Unable to establish Connection to the iTunes Store”. I even tried with the restore method but the result is “Unable to establish Connection to the iTunes Store”….Really Disappointing guys.

Re: Apps not getting updated on Apple iPhone 4

Same is the case with me that I am not able to update the apps on my iPhone 4. This problem started because I updated my iPhone to iOS 5. To solve this problem I went to the store and told them to find the solution for this problem. After looking at the problem and doing the analysis they deleted the apps from my phone which were to be updated and they downloaded the new apps from the iTunes Store. I was really disappointed when I saw that all my apps were deleted that I was going to update. I don’t care about the apps which I got free but they also deleted the apps which I downloaded by paying. So Sad…………….

Re: Apps not getting updated on Apple iPhone 4

This problem seems to have with many users of the Apple iPhone 4 because I am too having the same problem. I have the applications on my phone which are not getting updated. I tried to search for the application Store on my iPhone 4 but there are no results displayed on the phone. Now, this is really annoying me as I am not able to update my apps…..