Thread: BlackBerry Bold 9790 has weak Wi-Fi reception

BlackBerry Bold 9790 has weak Wi-Fi reception

Does anyone else notice this look like this phone has a weak reception of Wi-Fi? My previous BlackBerry phone usually use to get the reception where this phone Is fail to get one . this phone can barely notice the Wi-Fi reception can anyone confirm, whether they are also getting the same problem or I did it my piece is faulty please guys help me on this I would be really appreciating this

Thanks

Re: BlackBerry Bold 9790 has weak Wi-Fi reception

Do you get a log in correctly on wifi? Me at work and at home but it connects and the speed id super slow or not working. Now I am not using wifi instead I m using the 3 which has the better capture and surf speed hope this problem with the Wi-Fi get solve quickie

Really no problem with Wi-Fi Moreover, not only is it very stable but also that 'hook' to the network quickly.

Perhaps the output of the Wi-Fi is very weak should rather stay at a reasonable distance of the terminal / router obviously.

I have a WiFi connection problems with my BlackBerry Bold 9790 I tried the Free access to multiple networks, protected or not as appropriate. The networks are known, and the WEP key. Once the list of available networks, the network is shown as connected but the WiFi logo stays black. When I go to diagnosis, I found an error message: Network acquired unsecured connection, the following message appears Connection error, information security does not match.
    If someone has an idea

Thank you in advance

change the browser settings. You have to go in the browser options, then General Properties, and change the value "Orange World" to "Wifi Browser" and the value "Wifi Browser" also appears in the browser configuration. Then it is best not to load any bookmarks because they are attached to the Protocol "orange world" , so it is best to go directly to the page by writing the URL. Otherwise the browser will automatically reset to a protocol edge (orange world), it produces a massive planned for Orange, it is necessary to get the idea that the OS is largely reserved for the operator.

I did what you said and I put the wifi browser is the browser works fine but applications blackberry is not working and also I have another problem is that my blackberry was not for me so when I want to download application is the id of someone else how to change?

I have the same problem several times after my purchase I noticed that its fails to connect to Wi-Fi , I even restarted the WiFi router I have a livebox at home and two others in my various offices, all has the connection problem. I don’t know what to please guys help me on this

I am not sure this will help but you must configure the phone on public access point I do not know if your menu is set up in the same way as my BlackBerry Pearl 8120

• go to advanced options option
    • Browser
    • config default browser
    • Browser to public access points

What I feels is logical reasoning but not from personal experience in this type of case. I think the problem is that all you have not installed the certificate on your BlackBerry you need for navigation. You could ask the administrator of the network to send you the you to your email as an attachment and email links you get to the BlackBerry and install it on the phone.

Proceeds try the setup again and it should connect without problems.

I bought BlackBerry Bold 9790 it has no fault , tested the Wi-Fi and everything was fine but Today when i tried to just get into the Internet via Wi-Fi. The mere difference in the first case the point was open and now closed, but the password I was told, and I'm online. I noticed that using Wi-Fi network has no signal. Just simply do not load the page. And if connected it took mes longer than a minute, about 5 minutes. I thought that would be browser issue so I download Opera Mini, but the problem persists. can anyone help

This is really off I am connected wifi, I have an IP address but when I'm surfing the net, my WIFI router log tells me no activity therefore requires the network operator charge!