Thread: how to insert media card in BlackBerry Bold 9790

how to insert media card in BlackBerry Bold 9790

anyone help me in this? anyone know how can i insert media card in BlackBerry Bold 9790? this is the thing i cant able to figure out. i go through documentation provided with the phone, but that also not helpful. i cant get anywhere how can i insert media card in Bold 9790. anyone else have this question or anyone solve this yet? please provide me some information about the same.

Re: how to insert media card in BlackBerry Bold 9790

i also was searching for the saqme than my bro help me to solve this. actually at the back side of the phone there in one blue rubbe on the battery, its like a open door kind of thing. so just open that flap and insert your card in it on a downward angle. one thing you have to take care is, put it in a proper way. because its bit tricky and not so tough. so just try this. this process take some time but put it properly.

i actually searching for this and i found this here. i tried whatever you said here. but that dont help me. i dont know why but i go in a same process which you said here. i insert my card downward angle. but than also its not detecting in my phone. can you please notify me what mistake i have done?

i inserted my media card successfully but dont know why my phone not detecting it. is there anything i have to do or is there any process or any settings are there after inserting this card?

A quick fix is to format your card once in a PC that has input the kind of media card. select the drive and with the right mouse button click you will have the option to format drive and still give him the procedure cliclk subsequently inserted in your device. and now check where your card read properly or not. this is the basic process for BB phones. i have tried this in my first BB phone. and after 2 years i am still suggesting many process depends on the requirment. anyway try this and let me know the result.

Thank you friends, i just inserted my card and its runs properly. You know i was searching for this from last 2 weeks and i found this now. and thanx to all who give such a greate responce here.