Thread: Does Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 upgradable to ice cream sandwich?

Does Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 upgradable to ice cream sandwich?

I was thinking to replace my iPod touch with the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 very cool feature and great performance I really like this device but the thing is I want to know will Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 able to upgrade to the ice cream sandwich not that I will not buy if it is not but it would be a great advantage if this device is made available to the ice cream sandwich like trough the Samsung software, KIES, I woud be really grateful to you if anyone here can provide any information on this

re: Does Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 upgradable to ice cream sandwich?

Don’t know may be, I am not sure but all that depend on the popularity of this device and if not officially then how the device may see a unofficial port of ics. cm9 . But as if now I don’t have any information about this

Hi guys I have same question have the iPhone 4 and I am planning to buy Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 to play around with. I'm not certain up till now if I wish to spend my money to buy the upcoming Galaxy Nexus. I think the Galaxy Player would be enough for my Android requirements if it was also upgradable to ice cream sandwich

yes, it might be upgraded to android ice cream sandwich however that would be needing some time and I think you will require to wait for it but I am sure thst it will be available to Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0

Yeah I agree with you this is defiantly going to happen all you have to do is to wait for so as this is a new device and I am sure that Samsung don’t wont there customer to use to have the older version of operating system if know what I mean by this