Thread: In Nokia N8 data has been missing in outlook after ovi sync.

In Nokia N8 data has been missing in outlook after ovi sync.

Hello friends, I have found a weird problem in my Nokia N8, there are many contacts in my phone few days ago I did ovi sync in my phone after that it displays every detail but when I check in the outlook it shows only but I want all my contacts copy to Samsung s2, I can’t understand what is solution of this problem, I tried many ways to solve it, any suggestion guys?

Re: In Nokia N8 data has been missing in outlook after ovi sync.

Your problem is very different, I would like to suggest you to contact with yours nearest nokia care. Support staff of nokia care can handle this problem very well. I hope you can get correct solution from there, give me your feedback whatever you get result from nokia customer care. I think result may be positive.

In problem with Nokia N8 outlook, I think you have manage your each number in different angle, I will give you an example, Raj a Mobile, Raj a Home, Raj An office. Etc. I think you may understand these examples after that you have to merge them into outlook, then you can transfer your contacts in your Samsung S2 and I think your may get solved. If you have any query related this then you can ask me, I will help you, give me feedback.

Thank for your suggestion, I will definitely try your suggestion, I hope it will works. I think this problem because of version of outlook I just update my outlook? What say guys?

I was also faced this problem; I will suggest you to reboot your phone, after turn on your phone you have to reinstall the set up of Outlook. You have to update your mobile applications and software, after installing outlook if you found same problem then you can check it with outlook older version, I think it will work; I will try to find out any other solution, if I get it I will surely reply to you.

I have found same problem, and I also follow suggestion of second reply, but unfortunately its didn’t work with my outlook, I need to transfer my contacts to other phone, please friends help me to find out solution.