Thread: Disable previously opened session of Facebook in Internet Explorer on Nokia Lumia 800

Disable previously opened session of Facebook in Internet Explorer on Nokia Lumia 800

Hello everyone, I have recently bought the Nokia Lumia 800 Smartphone. It has great features and applications. But the only problem I am facing is with the Internet. I normally use the Facebook site to chat with my friends, but whenever I log in using the Facebook and open some profiles and log off. But Afterwards, when I again log in to my Facebook account then I am taken to the last session which I browsed. It resumes from the previous link. Is there any method to change this settings of the Internet? Can anyone help me to solve this problem? Thank you in advance for reading my query….

Re: Disable previously opened session of Facebook in Internet Explorer on Nokia Lumia 800

Hiee, I would like to tell you that in the Nokia Lumia 800 smartphone whenever you view to some profile in the Facebook that last page will be viewed whenever you lg in to the Facebook again. As far as i know,there isn't any procedure to change this settings of the Internet.

Instead I would like to suggest you that set the Google over the tile on the homepage of the browser so that you can be able to directly load the page with a single touch.
    You can try this …..That’s all from my side. I wish it would help you in solving your problem...