Thread: Is Nokia Lumia 800 made in China?

Is Nokia Lumia 800 made in China?

Hi friends,
    I want to buy mobile phone. I always prefer Nokia phone which is most trusted brand. This time I am planning to purchase Nokia Lumia 800 but, according to my friends Nokia Lumia 800 is made in China. The phones that are made in china are not functioning properly and have lots of problems. Is it correct? Please give me your suggections.

Re: Is Nokia Lumia 800 made in China?

I am using two Nokia mobile phones these are made in China. I am using Nokia N8 and Nokia X6. I am using these phones from several months having no problem till now. Both the phones are running smoothly. According to me Nokia is the most trusted brand for mobile phone. The software and hardware is also good of these phones. I suggest you to purchase Nokia phones. Thank you.

I am using Nokia Lumia 800 from twenty days. This is good phone having no issue with my Nokia Lumia 800 till now. All the supported applications run smoothly in my Nokia Lumia 800. Don’t think so much about it just go for it.

I also want to purchase Nokia Lumia 800 but because of that “made in China” print on the box of Nokia Lumia 800 I stopped myself for some days. As I read Nokia mobile phones should be made in Salo factory In Finland. Made in China mobile phone are not of use according to me. Within some days China mobile produces lots of problems. And China mobiles have lots of issues in hardware as well as in software. So I decided not to purchase Nokia Lumia 800. I think Samsung mobile phones are Good compare to Nokia.

Nokia have several factories worldwide. Nokia have Factories in China also.
    Nokia has same quality to it in all factories worldwide
    Same Quality controls are followed by all Nokia factories.
    Same materials are used in all the factories.
    Result in same quality of mobile phones in every factory including China Factories also. So doesn’t worry about the quality just go for it. Nokia Lumia 800 is best phone according to me.

I suggest to you to purchase The Nokia mobile phone from any Nokia store or genuine trader. Check the seal before purchasing. If the seal is broken then do not receive mobile phone. Nokia is most trusted brand. So the only thing to remember is just have to purchase the mobile phone from standard Nokia shop.