Thread: How to connect CK-7W to nokia 6300 from bluetooth.

How to connect CK-7W to nokia 6300 from bluetooth.

Hi friends I have CK-7W car kit in my car, and I think I was using from 3 years, but now I want to connect my phone 6300 to CK-7W through Bluetooth but its not connected, every time I was trying to connect to CK-7W but result is same, I am tried every setting to connect but its failed. I cant understand how can I connect CK-7W to my phone. anyone can tell me suggestion about this problem?

Re: How to connect CK-7W to nokia 6300 from bluetooth.

Hello, I will suggest you to try different setting of your phone. I think you have to reboot your phone setting. You have to read Nokia 6300 help book. You may get default code. And then input that code and connect it, if you are failed to pairing the device then you have to contact your car kit fitter I think he may help you to solve your problem.

I read your problem, you have to format the setting of CK-7W device. I will show you how to reset the CK-7W. first you have to unplugged your device from power loom, then check main box behind of dash and then you can unplugged it. After that you can check connection its working or not.

Hello, I tried your suggestion but it didn’t work, I don’t know where is main box, also I really I don’t know how to unplugged it. I am trying search these things, if I get then I will definitely follow your instructions, thank you for your suggestion

Hi, I would like to help you, I think you have contact with your nearest nokia care store. They can help you more easily. May have issue with your phone setting. They can give you exact setting. I hope you get solution from there, if you get positive reply please give m feedback of your visit.

I want to give suggestion you that you have try to connect with different phone, if it connect they problem must be in your phone or if it failed to connect then problem should be in your CK-7W car kit. Then you have to show it to your car kit fitter. Try to follow my suggestion, if you get any difficulty you can reply me.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion I will surely try to follow your solution, I will try to connect different phone with CK-7W car kit. Thank you to all of you guys for your suggestions.