Thread: How to connect Nokia E5 to Nokia Lumia 800 via Bluetooth

How to connect Nokia E5 to Nokia Lumia 800 via Bluetooth

I have recently bought two latest phones. The model number of one phone is Nokia E5 and that of the another is Nokia Lumia 800. But the problem is that with the Bluetooth of this phones. I want to transfer the files present in the Nokia E5 to Nokia Lumia 800.
    Yesterday, I tried to connect both the phones via Bluetooth then, the Nokia Lumia 800 dropped an error that “Failed to establish the Connection with the Nokia E5”.
    Is there anyone who could help me to solve this problem? Any possible suggestions regarding this topic will be very helpful…

Re: How to connect Nokia E5 to Nokia Lumia 800 via Bluetooth

I am too using the Nokia Lumia 800 phone since two weeks but I am unable to transfer any file into it. Once I had to transfer the some important notes to my Lumia 800, but the Bluetooth Connection failed. I don’t think that this phone supports any file transfer.

I too tried to send the music files number of times via Bluetooth but the connection was not possible.
    I am thinking than why they have given the feature of Bluetooth if it does not supports any data transfer. What is the use of such Bluetooth?

It is very disappointing to see that the Lumia 800 does not supports the file or data transfer to/fro Bluetooth. Once my friend was trying to send me the images of our picnic from the Samsung Monte S5620 then the connection was not established.
    Another friend tried to send me the same images from his Nokia E5 then also the connection was failed to achieve. Then, later on I understood that the Nokia Lumia 800 is not designed to achieve the Bluetooth profiles of the FTP, OPP and GOEP.This means it does not transfers file. It does not support the Object Push Profile and also you are unable to transfer the contacts and files to/fro the Lumia 800 via Bluetooth.
    I think Nokia will come with some updates to enable the Bluetooth file transfer of the Lumia 800.