Thread: How to add favorite contacts in Motorola Droid Razr Maxx

How to add favorite contacts in Motorola Droid Razr Maxx

Hello recently I have tried to rearrange the favorites contacts in Motorola Droid Razr Maxx but while doing this I am not able to add more than 10 favorites contacts but I get total 20 contact list. I have tried the lots of solution to add the favorite’s contacts but not helped me to solve my issue. When I press "favorites" at the top of the screen all of my option shows on a list, although they don't all load on the 20 boxes. Can anyone suggest on this issue…

Re: How to add favorite contacts in Motorola Droid Razr Maxx

Open the Address Book; Try touching the contact details and then touch the asterisk on the right side of the contact's name. Now this contact will be add to your Favorites Contact. To remove Favorites Contact: Open Address Book and Favorites tab and touch. Try touching the contact details. Touch the contact's name is on the right side of the gold star.

I think you are using contact widget on your mobile I know you can add maximum 10 favorite contacts not more than that. While clicking on the contact you will get the option to add contacts favorites and after that click on the contact that you want to add.

Hello even i am facing the same issue on my mobile phone as well. I have tried the lots of solution but nothing helped me I have also tried to set and reset new favorites but finally I have found when we hit on the star icon in the widgets window this will show the all favorites are displayed and to add this you just need to select the add button and under that choose contact that you want. I hope this helps you..

OK Hope this helps. On your home screen where the 4 favorites show. Touch and slide up or down and let go. This will bring up the ten positions for favorites. Press the + and go add and remove from favorites.
    Roger