Thread: Which phone is best HTC One V or HTC Wildfire S

Which phone is best HTC One V or HTC Wildfire S

I am looking to get a new Smartphone and most of you people here know how hard it could be to select the phone now a days since there is many brand available out there , and it been very tough to choose the best. Well I have done some research which lead me to the two phone that I was think about . obviously I am going to pick any one of the both but the confusion is which to pick . I have no idea when it comes to the technical matter , so as per my comparison which is on the basis of the price both phone is the same as the their price are almost the same . well as per I heard that the performance of the HTC One V is higher that the HTC Wildfire S and there are lot of people who has complaining the slow performance of the HTC Wildfire S phone . is there anyone here by any chance have used both the phone can help me on this , I will be really appreciate if somebody dose

Thanks in advance .

Re: Which phone is best HTC One V or HTC Wildfire S

Well I don’t use the HTC One V but HTC Wildfire S will nothing compare to the HTC One V , I am my self thinking of getting the HTC One V for me …. Anyways , I have done some research and this is what I came up with

1. The HTC One V has the HDR mode which can take images automatically with higher dynamic range (HDR) something that is missing in the HTC Wildfire S
    2. No front camera in the HTC Wildfire S but that is present on the HTC One V , front camera is useful for the video chats
    3. HTC One V has the backlit sensor and the same is missing in the HTC fire S
    4. HTC One V has the bigger battery 1.500mAh then the HTC Wildfire S which has 1.230mAh that means that the HTC One V has the 22% extra battery life
    5. HTC One V has the feature like the Near-field communication (NFC) allows wireless transactions such as payment transactions something that is missing in the HTC Wildfire S
    6. HTC One V has the DLNA that the HTC Wildfire S don’t have, with DLNA Video and movies can be streamed wirelessly to other devices
    7. HTC One V has the faster uploads 5.8 Mbits / s compare to the HTC Wildfire S which has the 0.38 Mbits / s that mean HTC One V has 15.3x faster uploads
    8. HTC One V has Noticeably faster downloads with 21.0 Mbits / s compare to the HTC Wildfire S which has the 0.38 Mbits / s that is 2.9x faster downloads
    9. HTC One V has the HDMI output which is not in the HTC Wildfire S so it will be good to view Videos and films on a large screen TV with HDMI input by HTC One V
    10. HTC One V has the Significantly more internal memory 4.0 GB and the HTC Wildfire S has just 0.5 GB that means .5GB of internal memory more

There are lot but this is what I have seen so far ……….. hope this help.

In the case of HTC One V is a much more modest, the terminal belonging undoubtedly to the entry level, but not for this has characteristics of little interest, indeed. This is a full touch screen Smartphone of classical type - therefore no physical keyboard analog - the stylish look further enhanced by the choice of the shell in various colors and where is installed the open source operating system Android OS now one of the most disseminated to the world. One HTC V is a smartphone design is very pleasant and clean in which it is noted before the presence of a 3.7-inch diagonal display capable of providing a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, displays a number of colors equal to 16, 7 million touch screen technology capacitive multitouch built. The camera is good 5 megapixel sensor and lens aperture of F2.0 28mm can record 720p video related to LED flash, but no secondary sensor. This attractive entry level , in fact, the presence of Features a media player, Bluetooth, WiFi, support SNS, audio jack of 3.5 mm in diameter, quick access to social networks, technology Beats Audio internal capacity of 4 GB, card slot compatible with microSD memory type supports up to 32 GB, AGPS module for satellite-assisted navigation, digital compass, gyroscope, accelerometer, proximity sensor, memory of 512 MB RAM and connectivity modules GPRS, EDGE and HSDPA, maximum speed of 7.2 Mbps

Yeah and Maybe in the screens of some monstrously huge and obsolete tools presented lately by the display size that are very tiny, now, only out of date devices or belonging to the lowest end of the market, the 3.7-inch diagonal HTC One V may indeed prove to be the most compromised sense. Not to mention quite good quality resolution of 480 x 800 pixels offered, over 16.7 million displayable colors, integrated with capacitive touchscreen technology including support for multitouch. There are also, as now any self-respecting smartphone, the accelerometer, the gyroscope and the proximity sensor. This HTC one V certainly has its good compactness the smartphone weighs 115 grams (including battery) and measures 9.2 mm thick, 120.3 mm in height and 59.7 mm in width. The 4 GB of internal flash memory which if not enough for your needs, it has kind of microSD card slot, compatible with support of up to 32 GB. The latest version, 4.0, open source Android operating system codenamed Ice Cream Sandwich .

HTC Wildfire S is also not that bad . The phone is very small and very compact. The unibody chassis is not very well but is embedded in the phone (like all recent HTC after all). The white part is made of rigid plastic, while the silver part (including the border of the camera) is metallized finish. The phone is studied in detail and we really enjoyed the opening of the cover flush with the power button to clean up his line. The hardware has been upgraded over its predecessor, but it's not very bright. 600MHz processor, however, supported by 512MB of RAM. The camera provides good shots 5Megapixel, while the speaker is not powerful enough to make sure we hear the tune in every situation. The internal memory is 512MB and is large enough to hold a good number of applications. The touch screen is extremely fast in responding to the touch as well as even the display is of superior quality and much enhanced over its predecessor . The phone is certainly not high end but it has available the latest version of the HTC Sense: 2.1. Among the innovations are the shortcuts in the notification bar and new menu of applications and redesigned sliding Among the most famous (and which remain in the Wildfire S) are the integration with social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Flickr), HTC Hub to download new content and all the widgets that have made famous the interface Sense.

Well the HTC Wildfire S is nothing in compare to the HTC One V. the HTC one V has a 1-gigahertz processor, the memory is 512 megabytes in size. Android 4.0 is running smoothly with this equipment, standard apps start without delay. In more complex games like Real Racing 2, the user must take into account, but load times. When playing Asphalt 5 were even occasionally on stuttering. The song "Let's Golf 3" is not compatible with the V One, while it is running smoothly on the now almost two years old HTC HD. The display is large with a diagonal of 3.7 inches enough to see without constantly zooming web pages. Thanks to a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, the display is razor sharp also. Even at the maximum zoom level, hardly any effect on the podium presentation can be seen from Scripture. the internal memory of HTC One V measures four gigabytes. . Expandable memory via microSD card of up to 32 gigabytes. On the back of HTC built a 5-megapixel camera that can also record video in HD. A front camera is missing, however. Therefore, the model provides the Beats Audio technology , the HTC so far integrated only in higher-priced models.

The multimedia side of this HTC Wildfire S is improved thanks to Sense, even if it is slightly inferior to other HTC devices (we were not able to launch the video player divx). It 'still have an advanced MP3 player and FM radio.The browser is quite fast, but does not support Flash. The processor of the phone, not the most powerful, does not guarantee the fluidity that would guarantee a 1GHz processor. The phone is perfect for anyone looking for a very compact Smartphone, but still has all the standard features of a good Android phone. In this case, however, small is not necessarily the same with cutback as well.

There is something that I don’t like in the HTC Wildfire S. the display Instead AMOLED is just a normal TFT screen with 65,536 colors on the program. Logos and images look quite good, but seem not nearly as sharp and contrasty as on displays with luminescent organic LEDs. All in all the The HTC Wildfire is a good alternative to expensive android phone . Finally, it is almost 40 percent cheaper. But remember that you must come to terms with a smaller, not quite as sharp touch screen and a slower pace of work and surf. On the plus side, however, have a clear receiver audio, a good camera. The Wildfire S somewhat like the Desire S. its length of 101 mm, width of 59 mm and 12.4 mm thickness of this unit fits easily in any bag, box

Wildfire S has 600MHz processor. What is common for cheaper smartphones. But whether this is enough, is still questionable. Many applications will not always nice and smoothly. Known applications and Fruit Ninja and Angry Birds will occasionally fail, and this goes for the other always smooth functioning HTC one V. The camera is not much to change still a 5 megapixel camera. But what is surprising is the LED flash, so at night you also can take pictures. Many competitive phone in this price range have no flash. The Wildfire S has a MicroSD card slot, and comes standard with a 2 GB SD card. Where a standard user will have enough. Want some more photos or use the device to listen to much music, you will need to buy a larger memory card. Furthermore, the device has WiFi and 3G, so you always good connection to the Internet can make.

Pros:
    • The size. Fits easily in your pocket
    • Improved screen resolution
    • Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
    • LED flash

Cons:

• Slow CPU
    • Same Camera, 5 MP still

The One V is the good phone as compare HTC Wildfire S . The handset is able normally, however struggle with reasonably to highly challenging challenges, similar to graphics-heavy games as well as visually dense websites. Swiping around Engaged, the browser frequently stutter, try to parse the subsequently picture as I scroll. There were frequently greater hurdles, like while used Google's auto complete search box, plus the One V actually had to think about . One region where the One V does shine - and somewhat that surprised me is the device's boot-up time. Seconds of turning on the handset, I can boot up apps as well as make calls. . in spite of a single-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255 S2 working on the t 1GHz, the handset kept up with most stress. But , browser was a bit underwhelming, and the headset somewhat stuttering with the navigating menus and using application . It often required a some time to start the application and transitioning between them.

Like to tell you that the HTC One V wonderful hardware, well this phone is made of the real aluminum and really looks wonderful on .hand. I was thinking that With the power of the 1GHz Snapdragon chip and the ice cream sandwich this is the nice phone. Unfortunately that is not the case . it has the major performance problem in the web browser and in some other area on operating system. I will not buy this phone until the HTC will provide with the proper updates fix these issues. on the other hand I will see the Android development communities where we may see good -optimized software that is for HTC's One V. Maybe ICS stock would fare well on this device