Thread: Does the iControlPad works with Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0

Does the iControlPad works with Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0

I am planning to get this device Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0 heard lot about this device but I have question I didn’t got this device yet and I have iControlPad at my home so I was thinking that to use this iControlPad with Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0 so that it would have the better controls but I am not sure that is going to work or not is ther anyone here can assist me on this does this both device are compatible with each other I would be really glad to know this thanks

Re: Does the iControlPad works with Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0

iControlPad contain the built-in Bluetooth-module, so many of devices compatible with it . It can be used with almost with the computer or tablets and even as the game consoles. In addition to the iPhone gadget works with the BlackBerry , Samsung ,HTC , LG and many other Google Phone so hopefully it would work for your device also

Hey I want to know as I love playing video games and the joystick is really accessory to have to make the most of the Android emulator and a multitude of play provided the basis for the Xperia Play , it is possible to play games on the Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0 with this gamepad not all but much of it I would glad to know this

Hey I would also like to know this as I heard on the controller the battery capacity of 1350mAh, which allows to charge your Smartphone while you play through the USB-connection while in this case we can charge Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0. The device is also equipped with flash memory and fully prepared for future upgrades. Like that

all i know is the iControlPad is intended to be well-matched with the majority modern phones. It has a HID keyboard to be well-suited with BlackBerry handset, as well as mode and joystick controller to iOS, Android, WebOS as well as Symbian. Android users can make use of the app to copy BluezIME media software on their handset. A lot of emulators are supported, permit you to play every your old favorite games with actual physical checks. Great huh

From what I have heard this device works on any Android phone out of the box. iControlPad supports all traditional emulators that allow play in the arcade classic. So I can’t see the reason why it should not work on the Samsung Galaxy Player

I have seen my friend tested the iControlPad on his android . The verdict is pretty good, however he seeing the handle as an investment since few games are currently compatible, but you can actually bet on a number of important games in the future, other than emulators.

I think this is going to work on the Samsung Galaxy Player this is no reason that should not work but first I would suggest you that you should try the ps3 or wii controller. Mine ps3 works paired with nook color although I don’t know anything about the galaxy player