Thread: Nokia Lumia 800 Outlook Sync

Nokia Lumia 800 Outlook Sync

I am about to order a lumia 800. So I will "leave" my nokia e72, which synchronizes itself every 2 hours my contacts and my calendar in outlook from my local windows 7 64bit pc. Anyone have any idea about this than please help me for this.

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Outlook Sync

I had never had problems with my data transferred from the old to new phone. That has obviously changed something in this case. I can transfer my contacts with no problems from my n8 on Lumia. Does anyone know how I just handy with the PC calendar entries, and possibly get over.

What I've read everything on this subject in recent shows, really just that the software developers is no longer wanted to do something offline. there are indeed some interesting data is lost. It would be safe from software development and to integrate a variant of the Nokia PC Suite / OVI with. Even computer science as I come to a smooth data transfer between PC (Outlook) and smartphone. If development continues like this, it can only shudder an old man.

Where can I find the instructions from Microsoft for contact pictures? I currently have 100 contacts with multiple images in Outlook. I have assigned a portion of the PC and one part with my htc HD2. This goes for both. However, I have not even a picture of bringing live with my outlook contacts with WIndows, not live by Nokia Lumia to Windows. So I currently have no chance to contact my pictures on my phone and not from the phone to Outlook.

I saw some article (done before mango in advance) and then saw the conclusion of the matter: "But it's a little disappointing to have to take a circuitous route" all Microsoft ". I thought that there might finally be a simple solution integrated with Mango.