Thread: Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0: Getting warning message with VOIP

Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0: Getting warning message with VOIP

I have the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 and I am getting the message that informs me that the voice Call and messaging are not supported. There is no problem with the GrooveIP but that is not able to make calls as of the Bluetooth devices. I did some search on it and found that I need to enable the phone services. Can somebody tell me that how can I do that. Please help me.

re: Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0: Getting warning message with VOIP

I think that it will be better for you if you contact to the developer and ask them the same. They will tell you that what is the problem with this and what you have to do in order to get this resolved. This is the best source to get the solution.

Sorry that I am starting thread here instead of making a new thread. I want to know that what is VOIP and how that is useful. You might feel this a noob question but I really dont know about this and so posting here. So that I can have some information from you people.

VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol or Voice over Internet Protocol) refers to a technology to convert the voice signal into a digital signal. This can travel compressed into "packages" on the data network, using an internet protocol, and then undergoing the reverse process to convert it back to analog voice signal (making it possible to make and receive calls using the Internet instead of the Public Telephone Network). This technology enables very low-cost phone calls anywhere in the world without geographical differences. The quality of the call is comparable to that of a normal telephone line, you just have a broadband Internet connection (ADSL or HDSL) with at least 32 kbps of guaranteed bandwidth.

VoIP is also known as Internet telephony or Internet telephony or internet telephony, is exactly what the phrase says a phone call over the Internet is transported using the TCP / IP protocol, the language of all Internet applications.

I would like to tell you that there are two common VoIP standards and those are Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and H.323. Because of its simplicity SIP is increasingly popular among developers. H.323 was created by the international telecom industry, but in practice as too complex. Many computer programs are based on SIP, Skype as an exception. Skype uses a proprietary, closed technology but it is possible to make a connection (via an API) to SIP. The data transfer occurs via TCP or UDP.

VoIP allows the union of two historically separate worlds, the transmission of voice and data transmission. So, VoIP is not a service but a technology. VoIP can turn a standard Internet connection into a platform to make free calls over the Internet. Using some of the free software for VoIP calls that are available on the Internet are bypassing traditional telephone companies, and therefore their rates. In the past, VoIP conversations used to be of low quality, this was overcome by current technology and the proliferation of broadband connections, so the expansion of IP telephony is possible that you has already used a VoIP service, for example, operators of conventional telephony, VoIP services used to transmit long distance calls and thus reduce costs.

To understand how VoIP works must first understand how the conventional phone lines work and then only you will be able to understand the functioning of the VoIP.

The Voice over IP (VoIP) is meant simply to make calls over computer networks using the Internet Protocol (IP). Depending on how and where the phone it takes place, this is also known as IP telephony, Internet telephony and wireless telephony, but also sometimes of DSL telephony. The technique is always the same and is referred as Voice over IP.

VoIP makes call over a computer network. Where we use digital computer technology. The computer we can use the Internet. But your own local network. With VoIP you can call over the Internet but also within your own computer. For VoIP, you have no separate phone wiring. As with ISDN and analogue telephone is necessary. This gives a significant saving in the construction and maintenance of telephone. Computers, printers, telephones, everything works through the computer network. To call using VoIP we use computers. This allows computers that we use for other purposes. A notebook computer anywhere you increases, with a microphone and a speaker or a headset to make calls.

Most VoIP providers now charge users for all incoming and outgoing calls to PSTN. But with the integration of different services such as the acquisition of Gizmo5 by Google that provides unlimited free calls to North America through Google Voice, users will be able to take advantage of free calls to add the United States and Canada and cheap calls to anywhere in the world using only their personal computer Broadband connection.

You can try by resetting the phone to the default settings and see if that can solve the problem for you. I can only recommend you this. I wish that this will be helpful for you.