Thread: Cannot install Nokia Internet Radio on Nokia N8

Cannot install Nokia Internet Radio on Nokia N8

I have recently bought the Nokia N8 phone. I have heard about the Nokia Internet Radio too much and then I tried to install this application on my Nokia N8 via OVI Store of the Nokia. But the problem is that whenever I try to install this application the error message is displayed that “ Installation error. Please try again later “. Even through my Personal Computer when I install this application it shows the same error. Is there anyone here with the same issue? Can anybody tell me the solution for this problem? Any suggestions regarding this topic will be appreciated…

Re: Cannot install Nokia Internet Radio on Nokia N8

I also reported the same problem of not able to install the Nokia Internet Radio on Nokia N8. But then I noticed that the main reason for this problem was the Nokia Big Screen Beta and the Social Update 3 version. After noticing this I un-installed those both updates and finally the Nokia Internet Radio was able to install without any error.
    But still on some forums it is discussed that they are not able to install the Nokia Internet Radio application successfully on their phones....

Thank you so much for the above comment ….. I un-installed the Nokia Big Screen Beta and the Social Update 3 version and was surprised to see that the Nokia Internet Radio was installing properly without any error on my Nokia N8. Really your comment was worth for me.... Thanks again...

Always ready to Help…. The Nokia Internet Radio is the well-known application available on the Nokia Store and if you are unable to install this application then it is really very disappointing guys.
    The updates creates the problem during the installation. Anyways, I think un-installing them would remove your problem.
    Good Luck guys..

Since two days ,I am getting this installation problems which says that the installation was not able to complete. I have updated my Nokia n8 to 3.4 version. I have un-installed the 3.3 version which was with the Anna Update and the problem I am facing now is that I am not able to install the Nokia Internet Radio with 3.3 nor with 3.4 What to do now ? Anyhow I want this application on my phone. Is there any procedure or what should I un-install prior to the re-installation process of the Nokia Internet Radio application.

I want to know which kind of error you are getting when you download the Nokia Internet Radio Application. Just try to use the SIS Installer and see whether you are able to download the application or not. I think you will be able to download the application.

I don’t think the SIS Installer is the good option… When you try to install the Nokia Internet Radio from the SIS Installer you will get an error message saying that “ Sorry, Installation Incomplete because of the Untrusted Supplier”.

Really guys, it was very disappointing to see this error message during the installation of the Nokia Internet Radio application…

This really doesn’t sounds good because the SIS file certificate is intended to be supplied by the Nokia Contents and you can download the Nokia contents or applications using the SIS File Installer.

But the errors are shown…...There is another way.. Try to clear the cache memory of your default browser and then try to install the nokia internet radio application from the Nokia OVI Store.

There are many queries on forums related to the problems associated with the Big Screen Beta but, even after I tried to install the Application, but the errors occurred during the installation. Previously I have tried to update from the Nokia Store to the new Version but the result was an error. Even after un-installing and once again fresh installing resulted to an error while installation. Afterwards I tried from the SIS Installer but got an “Untrusted Supplier“ error message. I also tried to clear the cache memory of my browser and then installing the application again resulted into an error.
    I think I will not able to install the Nokia Internet Radio application. Really very disappointing guys..

Just now I visited to the Nokia OVI Store and successfully completed with the installation of the Nokia Internet Radio application without any possible errors. I think some of you must be having some other Beta applications installed on your phone. If they are installed then try to un-install them and then install the Nokia Internet Radio application. This will work …