Thread: Maps application not supported on Nokia N8 after updated software.

Maps application not supported on Nokia N8 after updated software.

Hello friends, I have Nokia N8 phone, few days ago I update my phones software with Nokia maps through my phone, I just try to open Nokia maps after successful updating, I have found terrible problem with maps, its features were not working, I was waited to see its new look but I was disappointed with it. So friends kindly suggest me what should I do?

Re: Maps application not supported on Nokia N8 after updated software.

I will suggest you reinstall your software with nokia maps. I think you have to install latest version of Nokia maps, it may support your Nokia N8. If you found again this problem with your phone then you have to reboot your Nokia PC suite. I am sure about your problem will solve this time. If you have any issue about this phone you can reply me.

I was also faced this problem, I can suggest you proper solution.you have to install old version of Nokia maps 3.08. you have to download its full version not its internet version. Then your all application will be change at the time of installation of old version. When your installation is completed then you can open your Nokia maps, it will definitely work. So if you have doubts about installation, you can feed back me, I will definitely help you.

I have already installed old version of Nokia maps , but its working slowly and Nokia maps is necessary for me that why I wanted its updated version, any solution guys?

As per my suggestion you have install Nokia maps 3.08 latest beta from Nokia official website, with latest update of all application. After this you can reboot your phone after restart your problem will be solved.

I have read your problem and I will suggest you to you have to contact with your nearest Nokia care. They can solve your problem. I was also faced this problem and I was visit Nokia care after one or two days they solved my problem, I think for your problem you must visit Nokia care.

I have also same issue with my Nokia phone, I have updated Nokia maps but whenever I want to open that application, there is massage blink in phone such as error feature not supported can any solution ?

I agree with fourth suggestion, In point of view you can get its new updated version from Nokia beta labs, now it comes with weather application so you can enjoy it. You have to check its latest features and applications.