Thread: Why is my pc not detecting pictures from my samsung galaxy gio?

Why is my pc not detecting pictures from my samsung galaxy gio?

Hello. I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Gio and I'm still having some troubles with understanding some of his features.
    When I connect my phone to the PC via usb and choose to connect storage to PC it connects normally on my computer and I can see my files.
    But I can't see the pictures taken by my mobile phone.. I only see pictures form my old phone (that were on external memory ) but the new pictures are nowhere to be found.
    I supose that I should (somehow ) transfer these pictures on external memory or something like that but I really don't know how. Any help ?

Re: Why is my pc not detecting pictures from my samsung galaxy gio?

Go to your pictures folder and select anyone of the pictures and simply choose the option button that is given on the phone and choose the option to either move or trasfer pics to memory card, then connect the mobile phone in computer as mass storage and a new drive would be made, simply browse and save the pictures to your computer.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

question Re: Why is my pc not detecting pictures from my samsung galaxy gio?

Quote Originally Posted by bon-z View Post
    Go to your pictures folder and select anyone of the pictures and simply choose the option button that is given on the phone and choose the option to either move or trasfer pics to memory card, then connect the mobile phone in computer as mass storage and a new drive would be made, simply browse and save the pictures to your computer.
    Yes well, the problem is that when I select a picture I can't find those options (move, copy etc. ) I only have : share , delete and in the 'more' section there are :details, set as . crop , rortate left and right..
    I simply don't know what to do ..

Re: Why is my pc not detecting pictures from my samsung galaxy gio?

To know the situation I wanted to know what kind of image file you are looking to transfer??? For sake of try you should restart the phone and try whether the thing is working or not. If no change then contact the official service center and ask for further help….