Thread: Confused between Nokia BH-111 Bluetooth Stereo Headset and Nokia Essence Bluetooth Stereo Headset.

Confused between Nokia BH-111 Bluetooth Stereo Headset and Nokia Essence Bluetooth Stereo Headset.

I am confused with the two Bluetooth stereo headsets. Whether should I buy Nokia BH-111 or Nokia Essence? Noise and clarity are the two major criteria I am looking out in a Bluetooth. Which one is better when it comes to above requirements?

Re: Confused between Nokia BH-111 Bluetooth Stereo Headset and Nokia Essence Bluetooth Stereo Headset.

Nokia BH-111 and Nokia Essence both are best at their places but if you just look out for certain criteria like noise cancellation and clarity then I would suggest Nokia Essence. It reduces almost 98% of noises and gives you more clear sound quality as compare to BH-111. Even I have Essence.

Re: Confused between Nokia BH-111 Bluetooth Stereo Headset and Nokia Essence Bluetooth Stereo Headset.

If price is not an issue for you then definitely you should go for Essence. It’s quite costly but has the best quality sound. BH-111 is also not the least; you just need not have to compare it with Essence. BH-111 is just as similar like other normal Bluetooth.

Quote Originally Posted by akkiiii View Post
    If price is not an issue for you then definitely you should go for Essence. It’s quite costly but has the best quality sound. BH-111 is also not the least; you just need not have to compare it with Essence. BH-111 is just as similar like other normal Bluetooth.
    BH-111 is similar to other normal Bluetooth in what way? Does it have the same price as other normal one or it has the same quality as the rest? What about the other Bluetooth, even they have least noise quality?

BH-111 if compared with any other normal Bluetooth then I would say that yes it is similar to them in most of the matters but with a slight quality difference. And those quality differences are nothing but noise cancellation ability and clarity which is again not comparable with Nokia Essence. Yes most of the Bluetooth may not have best noise reduction ability but they have an average kind of sound quality.