Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Issue with nokia maps and music in my nokia lumia?

Portable Devices

Old 22-12-2011

Issue with nokia maps and music in my nokia lumia?

Once I replaced my nokia lumia due to some problem in it. Now this 2nd one is has no problems as compared to the first one but now I am having an issue with the nokia maps and its music app. Maps doesnít run at all whereas the music file are too slow and takes lot of time to open and also the mix radio features and functions are missing. What could be the problem?

Old 22-12-2011

Re: Issue with nokia maps and music in my nokia lumia?

There is a simple solution, try to uninstall both the maps and the music and then re-install them. But donít forget to reinstall them from the market; itís necessary to install them from the market itself. This would help you.
Old 22-12-2011

Re: Issue with nokia maps and music in my nokia lumia?

I tried to reset and reinstall both the application from the market both things doesnít work out. Both the application is still creating the same problem. Music app still missing some files whereas maps opens and shows some loading but do not proceed further. In fact due to reset all other files and application are functioning faster. Any other solution or suggestion.
Things wonít work out if you try to uninstall and reinstall. I would suggest you to update the nokia music and for maps you can carry out some other trial and error. I hope at least your problem with the music will be solved.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,