Thread: Should I use a case for my new nokia lumia?

Should I use a case for my new nokia lumia?

Along with new nokia lumia I got a brand new rubber case along with it. Now I am confused whether I should use that case or should I use my handset without using any cover. Is it necessary to use it? And if I use my phone without a case then what can be the durability of its body. This is the first time I bought a cell phone, please help me what should I do.

Re: Should I use a case for my new nokia lumia?

It depends upon the user whether they use the cover or not. But in your case you got a rubber cover which is quite advantageous. first of all it will not hide your handset look if its transparent as most of the people hates mobile covers just because they hides or changes the look of the handset. Secondly rubber covers can give you a better gripe while handling the phone; this is the best think most of the people like in rubber covers. Hope you can take a decision now as you got to know at least about your rubber case.

Mobile covers are firstly for protecting you mobiles and lastly for improving looks. I am a good care taker. I take care of all my gadgets and other things properly. So I never felt the requirement of a cover on my mobile. So now it depend what type of person you are. If you cannot assure your handset to be protected then definitely you need to get a cover or else you need to use the existing one which you have?

Even I would suggest you to use a case for your new lumia. You are using a cell phone for the first time, and nokia lumia is a good and costly brand so it’s obvious you need to take care of it as long as possible. But I would recommend you to get some other case instead of using a rubber case. Rubber cases get dirty too fast and it gives the same dirty look to the cell phone too which is actually not the fact. So it’s better and worth to get costly case for such a costly mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by RidD View Post
    Even I would suggest you to use a case for your new lumia. You are using a cell phone for the first time, and nokia lumia is a good and costly brand so it’s obvious you need to take care of it as long as possible. But I would recommend you to get some other case instead of using a rubber case. Rubber cases get dirty too fast and it gives the same dirty look to the cell phone too which is actually not the fact. So it’s better and worth to get costly case for such a costly mobile.
    There’s no need to use a case if you are only worried about the scratches and damages because nokia lumia has got the best body material which can assure you the best durability atleast for the next 2 year. But if you are looking out for more improved look for your handset then you can go for the new leather back cover. But still I would prefer not to use the cover because this handset has already got the best look.

Covers and cases are bad. Not so useful and even costly too. Some of the cover makes the phone bulgy and look ugly. And the covers which make the phone look good are of no use in case of protection. So better be simple and keep it simple without a case. At least you will try to be responsible and take care of your cell if used without cover.