Thread: Is it possible to watch video on Nokia Lumia 800 through internet?

Is it possible to watch video on Nokia Lumia 800 through internet?

I bought a brand new Nokia cell phone. It’s a Lumia 800 model; I got it for the purpose of watching online video. But later on after the purchase I came to know that it actually does not support streaming video streaming on internet which was quite depressing. Now I just wanted to you all that whether it is possible get a solution for this, I mean is there any software or program which can help me to fulfill my online video watching requirement. Does Nokia Company provide any solution for this?

Re: Is it possible to watch video on Nokia Lumia 800 through internet?

I am a movie maniac and I love watch new movie trailers on internet. So definitely lumia 800 can never going to be one of my top choices. It’s quite disappointing to know that live streaming is not possible in this model and my friend don’t waste your time in finding any possibilities to get the solution. I would suggest you to buy some other best phone now present in the market.

Yes you are right instead of breaking your head on this phone why don’t go and get some other best model if you prefer Nokia brand only. In fact I would suggest you to switch on to old nokia models like N series or C series. They are the best one I ever came across.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    Yes you are right instead of breaking your head on this phone why don’t go and get some other best model if you prefer Nokia brand only. In fact I would suggest you to switch on to old nokia models like N series or C series. They are the best one I ever came across.
    If the old models of Nokia provide video streaming then definitely the new brands should provide you the same facilities if it’s expensive. If Nokia have such software or programs from which live stream are enabled then obviously they would have done it during the manufacturing of Lumia 800. Just understand that there is no such software so better you go on with some other brand.

Even I am one of those annoyed one. I bought nokia lumia 800 I used it for a couple of months and later on faced the battery life problem. Just 3 text messages, couple of calls and net access for 5 min; automatically the mobile switched off. Later I came to know that there is a problem with its charging. I got it exchanged by the retailer but the most interesting part is that again I faced the same problem with the new one. Very much disappointed.

I don’t think nokia lumia 800 can create such problem. Once I can understand but it’s not possible face the same problem in the other phone that when it’s such a huge a named brand “NOKIA”. But anyways I was suppose to buy this latest nokia brand but now thanks for sharing your problem it saved me from buying it.